Home » Community » Message Boards » Get Healthy » The importance of hydration

Discussion

The importance of hydration

Beauty starts from the inside. If you find your moisturizer isn't enough, make sure you drink a lot of water throughout the day to stay hydrated. You skin will thank you!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

stephanie_deherrera
2 years, 11 months ago
WATER PLUS...

IF U PUT A TSP OF LINAZA SEEDS IN A BOILING CUP OF WATER AND LET IT REPOSE FOR 5 MINS. U'LL GOT AWESOME FAT, SUGAR AND ALL IMPURITIES ''KILLER''. THIS DRINK CLEAN YOUR COMPLETE SYSTEM AND ALSO YOUR SKIN.

modinosaur
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
Water

True, I should keep on hydrating. I always notice my skin looks better when I do.. 

TracyTB
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: The importance of hydration

Me too. It's crazy how much of a different water can make. I wish I liked to drink it more.

MissXu
elite
2 years, 9 months ago
Drinking Lots

I feel like I never get enough liquids. Recently I've been drinking more water and soy milk. It's a start to healthy, glowing skin. 

LipglossandSpandex
BLOGGER
2 years, 9 months ago
I totally agree.

I try to carry a little 16 oz BPA free Nalgene with me at all times, and some Crystal Light packets because I don't like my water plain. When it tastes good, I drink more water.

JeanC7
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
Re: The importance of hydration

I agree with drinking lots of water! But you can also hold moisture in your skin with hyaluronic acid supplements.  You can see fine lines dinged out within a week due to more moisture plumping the skin.  I use NeoCell's ha because its one of the few natural (not synthetic) ones on the market.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend