Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Beauty Blogger

Discussion

Beauty Blogger

I started a beauty blog a couple months ago and I'm interested in what readers are looking for in terms of:

- content
- photos
- reviews
- products
- anything you would not like to see?

I love being a part of the blogging community and I'd like to be able to make a contribution since it's contributed so much to my knowledge and experiences when choosing beauty products.

Here is my blog: beautyproducthussy.blogspot.com

I'd like to hear honest opinions and suggestions. Is it boring? Useful? etc?
Don't be shy! Just be honest and let me know your suggestions, requests or criticism.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

CaroleVonAllten
elite
3 years ago
Skin

I just discovered Kiehl's,  They were located in the local dep't store, Dillards, in Albuquerque.  I have serious wrinkles caused by extreme stress while my husband was out of work.  I have tried everything from Clinique, Arden, Stri-Vectin, Olay, L'Oreal, ROC, and nothing has worked until I found Kiehls and I almost forgot - L'Occitane.  They are both wonderful lines.  So, I recommend everyone stay away from drugstore brands because they are not made for serious skin problems.  Even my dermatologist failed me,

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend