Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » Beauty Bloggers and Readers

Discussion

Beauty Bloggers and Readers

I started a beauty blog a couple months ago and I'm interested in what readers are looking for in terms of:

- content
- photos
- reviews
- products
- anything you would not like to see?

I love being a part of the blogging community and I'd like to be able to make a contribution since it's contributed so much to my knowledge and experiences when choosing beauty products.

Here is my blog: beautyproducthussy.blogspot.com

I'd like to hear honest opinions and suggestions. Is it boring? Useful? etc?
Don't be shy! Just be honest and let me know your suggestions, requests or criticism.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

LipglossandSpandex
BLOGGER
2 years, 11 months ago
I like that you have swatches...

And the content is pretty good, but the design (color/background/etc) is kind of blah.

alictasia
elite
2 years, 11 months ago
Nice work!

Checked out your blog, and I think you are going a great job.  I especially like the way you are showing the nail colors on your own nails.  I am going to try out second honeymoon . . . love the pic of your cuddle buddy and moose!  I definitely don't think there is anything boring about it and I also like the way you focused on something you are passionate about . . . nails. . . and doesn't everyone need to know about nails?  YES

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend