Home » Community » Message Boards » » What's Your Weirdest Beauty Habit?

Discussion

What's Your Weirdest Beauty Habit?

Okay ... we all have something we do that is wacky right?  Here's where you can spill the beans about your weirdest beauty habits.  Can't wait to see them!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

7 Replies

JanieTB
insider
3 years ago
Re: What's Your Weirdest Beauty Habit?

Ooh good question!

I pluck ... obsessively. Legs, hands, chin -- anywhere you'd find a spare hair.

Your turn to share!

JennaGuru
insider
2 years, 11 months ago

My eyelashes always have to be perfect. Ill go over them with a brow brush as many times as it takes to get them seperated perfectly :D

addkg777
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
well

i add a tiny bit of blush on the end, top part of my nose to give me that cute flushed look. only in the summer though.

EnkaOwakura
insider
2 years, 9 months ago

I'm kind of an obsessive person about oil on my face XP My skin is most likely combination-oily, but I hate the feeling of oil on my skin; thus, I wash and wash, and it causes more breakouts XP So I wash, tone, half-moisturize again.

Coconutvanilla7
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
weird beauty habit

I have to put my makeup on in a certain order ever single time. That probably isn't too weird bc everyone gets into a routine but it messes up my day if I don't do it in the same exact order every time lol

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 8 months ago
I pick at zits instead of popping them or leaving them alone.

msbrown822
allstar
2 years, 6 months ago
Weird beauty habit

I used to pick at and pop pimples. But now I'm stuck with the aftermath of that bad habit so I get really close to the mirror to examine the damage that I've done. Every single day. I think I make myself more self-conscious about my skin when I do it, but I keep doing it.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend