Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » OLAY'S LINES: Definity, Regenerist, Total Effects, & now Pro-X...Are they...

Discussion

OLAY'S LINES: Definity, Regenerist, Total Effects, & now Pro-X...Are they really that different?

For those of you who have used Olay's products, do you really think/see any difference between the different lines?  I know Olay makes way too many products for one to have tried all products in all lines, but let's say you've used a couple of moisturizers from both Regenerist & Definity.  Did you notice one line is better over the other?

And for Pro-X, has anyone tried this very expensive line that is nonetheless available in drugstores???? They have these kits, a 3 piece system, and I've wondered about it.  But I wonder if it's really doing anything the other lines or brands cannot, esp. for that price!Surprised I mean, is it just different packaging/marketing, but the same ingredients?

So far, I've used a few products from both Definity & Regenerist.  The Regenerist has worked better for me.  I've only tried one Total Effects product: Their 7-1 Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer, fragrance free, and I'm liking it.  The only Definity product I like so far is their Color Recapture Moisturizer.  The Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum works great under make-up.

In the past, I've used their age-defying night creams, plus moisturizers like their Complete All Day Moisturer SPF 15, which did nothing.

So I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on Olay!

I think they have another luxury line out, but it's shower gels and body lotions.  I miss their Quench Age-Defying Body Lotion, which they recently discontinued.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

imaredhead
3 years ago
olay product differences

I have used some of the regenerist products and total effects as well.  I saw a difference in my skin when using regularly.  I have been afraid to try the definity or prox lines for the same reason as above.  I am not sure the product does that much more and is worth the price.  I hope more people respond as I would love to know if anyone finds a difference in the product lines.

Supernaturalfan
insider
2 years, 12 months ago
Re: OLAY'S LINES: Definity, Regenerist, Total Effects, & now Pro-X...Are they really that different?

Yeah, c'mon ladies? Laughing LOL  One reply, with how popular Olay is?  Maybe no one on this site uses the products.Tongue out

It seems to be Olay heavily promotes the Pro-X and Regenerist lines, but not Total Effects or Definity much.  Definity is actually pricier than Regenerist, with the Pro-X being the most costly.Money mouth

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend