Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare...

Discussion

Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

Honor Mother Earth and your skin with an assortment of FREE skin care products from Kiehl's New Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection made from fairly traded Amazon White Clay. One lucky winner will win the complete product line set (a $95 value). Don't miss out on your opportunity to WIN!

Kiehl's Rare Earth Collection

Items included are:

Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser
Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic
Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion
Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

How to enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can contact you if you win).  Next, tell us what you do to be eco-friendly in your life by COMMENTING in this thread by Monday April 18, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

P.S. Learn more about the celebs (Chole Sevigny and Michael C. Hall) behind this limited edition and Waterkeeper Alliance (the non-profit organization) that will receive 100 percent of the net proceeds from this limited collection.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

197 Replies

CarolN
3 years ago
Re: Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

I use eco-friendly household products whenever possible

Aleia6
3 years ago
water

I turn the skin off when washing my face or brushing my teeth.

beckaaa
3 years ago
re: enter for a chance to win

We use news paper and windex instead of paper towels, for cleaning windows, mirrors, etc. Also use hand towels wash wrags etc for cleaning dishes.. No paper Towels  Means Saing TREES!! :)

brittanyrobson
3 years ago
what you do to be eco-friendly in your life

I just bought all natural cleaning supplies from Whole Foods. They smell great, they don't make my hands itch, and they don't have chemicals that hurt the environment!

KARENCOGBURN
allstar
3 years ago
KIEHL'S

I recycle glass, plastic, & paper to save our landfills from being overrun with recycleables.

jessie_schultzwitt
3 years ago
eco-friendly

WE unplug every thing when not in use. Reuse plastic bags and use out own bags when at the market.

biscotti007
insider
3 years ago
Kiehl's Rare Earth giveaway

I bring reusable bags when grocery shopping, and turn off the water while I brush my teeth or shave my legs.

sweetartlet
3 years ago
Re: Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

I always bring reusable bags to the store and recycle EVERYTHING!!!

vlynn
3 years ago
Enter for a chance to win free products from Kiehl's.

RECYCLE AND REUSE BAGS

mimi1411
insider
3 years ago
Eco-friendly

I use reusable grocery bags to be eco-friendly.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend