Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare...

Discussion

Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

Honor Mother Earth and your skin with an assortment of FREE skin care products from Kiehl's New Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection made from fairly traded Amazon White Clay. One lucky winner will win the complete product line set (a $95 value). Don't miss out on your opportunity to WIN!

Kiehl's Rare Earth Collection

Items included are:

Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser
Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic
Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion
Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

How to enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can contact you if you win).  Next, tell us what you do to be eco-friendly in your life by COMMENTING in this thread by Monday April 18, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

P.S. Learn more about the celebs (Chole Sevigny and Michael C. Hall) behind this limited edition and Waterkeeper Alliance (the non-profit organization) that will receive 100 percent of the net proceeds from this limited collection.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

197 Replies

michelle_saldivar
3 years ago
Re: Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

im using the new shampoo & conditionder by Garnier Fructis :)

alyssa_parkers_avon_page
3 years ago
Re: Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

I do as much as I can to be eco-friendly! I recycle like crazy, use reusable bags, clean with eco-friendly products and I do not eat meat and I limit my dairy and egg consumption as well. Every effort helps!!

christine_chuang
3 years ago

resusable bags, organic food whenever possible and recycling!

brandy_bollman
insider
3 years ago
Kiehl's New Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection

I walk or carpool everywhere. I donate and recyle magazines and newspapers,ect. I Buy Eco-friendly cleaning products. I save water by doing dishes when I have a sink full and turn off water when brushing my teeth. I hang clothes on the line to dry when its nice out. I wash and reuse sandwhich and freezer bags and recycle aluminum cans. I also buy Energy Star windows and doors.  We turn lights off when not in a room and unplug everything that isnt being used. (phantom Power). This isnt alot but together we can help to make the world a better place. Thanks.

Brandy  bkb874@yahoo.com Laughing 

pink023
3 years ago
Earth

I fight for the country, and for all the people in it that protect the environment in the United States Navy. :)

Junebug505
insider
3 years ago

I recycle all the time, and always use recycle bags..

teachergirl
3 years ago
I recycle and promote recycling!

I try to bring my own reusable shopping bags when I shop.  I am a middle school teacher.  I often promote recycling when working with my students.  We did an entire unit this school year on the advantages of purchasing products sold in eco-friendly packaging or made from recycled materials.  

lkybhat
3 years ago
Go Green n save earth !!

I use natural products and try to use reusbale bags while grocery shopping , most important of all recycle used makeup bottles, plastic bags. 

linked
3 years ago
Eco-Friendly

I try to be eco-friendly by reusing a lot of things. I carry a reusable bag in my purse and I try to use reusable containers (such as waterbottles, lunchbags, etc.).

I also cut down on water usage and am implementing more organic food into my diet. 

PauletteK
insider
3 years ago
Water Bottles

I bottle my own water.  The best way is to boil it and use it for drinking and ice cubes.  Good for your pets too.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend