Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare...

Discussion

Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

Honor Mother Earth and your skin with an assortment of FREE skin care products from Kiehl's New Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection made from fairly traded Amazon White Clay. One lucky winner will win the complete product line set (a $95 value). Don't miss out on your opportunity to WIN!

Kiehl's Rare Earth Collection

Items included are:

Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser
Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic
Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion
Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

How to enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can contact you if you win).  Next, tell us what you do to be eco-friendly in your life by COMMENTING in this thread by Monday April 18, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

P.S. Learn more about the celebs (Chole Sevigny and Michael C. Hall) behind this limited edition and Waterkeeper Alliance (the non-profit organization) that will receive 100 percent of the net proceeds from this limited collection.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

197 Replies

jomcz
3 years ago
Bring my own bag

I always make sure I keep my own reusable bag with me to contain any spontaneous purchases. It fold up nicely in my purse!

jeni27
allstar
3 years ago
recycle aluminum items

I recycle aluminum items so that those items can be used again. 

LandEmama
3 years ago
Re: Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

I recycle plastic bags, bottles, newspapers and donate my gently used clothes. I also talk with my kids about how important it is to be kind to our earth and to take care of it.

MakeupMeBlush
3 years ago
Re: Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

Some things I already practice in my life to make my lifestyle more eco-friendly are always using reusable bags (made of recycled materials of coarse!), I use reusable/cloth diapers for my baby (they'v come a long way & arent what they used to be), & I never use/buy water bottles (reuseable water bottles work just as well for water on the go).

LilyBiscuit7
insider
3 years ago
Eco-Friendly :)

I have a garden now and we conserve energy when possible, recycle and reuse often.

janetxplanet
insider
3 years ago
eco friendly

I try to recycle as much as I can in the apt I am living in because not everyone in the household is.  I leave a few recyclable bags in my trunk for grocery shopping.  I recently volunteered for a beach clean up with my school club that will be held sometime this month on a weekend. =]

taraqvc
3 years ago

recycle, donate hotel toiletry items to shelters, if i buy something and don't like it, I give it to a friend or family member!

britni_gallo
3 years ago
How I'm Eco-friendly

Well, first of all, I make sure all of my makeup is cruelty free, nail polish is 3- or 4-free, and at least somewhat recycled. All of my brushes are from Eco-Tools and I reuse the packaging on many of my spray bottles (hairspray, etc.)

grr
3 years ago
To be eco-friendly

I recycle as much as possible, always use my own tote bags, use as little plastic as possible and compost kitchen and garden scraps and waste

alice_burla
3 years ago
How i stay eco friendly

I use eco friendly water bottles instead of plastic ones, i use "green" bags when I shop, i recycle almost everything. I buy products that do not damage the environment and are made with renewable resources.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend