Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare...

Discussion

Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

Honor Mother Earth and your skin with an assortment of FREE skin care products from Kiehl's New Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection made from fairly traded Amazon White Clay. One lucky winner will win the complete product line set (a $95 value). Don't miss out on your opportunity to WIN!

Kiehl's Rare Earth Collection

Items included are:

Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser
Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic
Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion
Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

How to enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can contact you if you win).  Next, tell us what you do to be eco-friendly in your life by COMMENTING in this thread by Monday April 18, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

P.S. Learn more about the celebs (Chole Sevigny and Michael C. Hall) behind this limited edition and Waterkeeper Alliance (the non-profit organization) that will receive 100 percent of the net proceeds from this limited collection.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

197 Replies

Stef42678
allstar
3 years ago
EcoFriendly Everyday

To be ecofriendly in my life, I always recycle and bring my own grocery bags to the store.  I try to use only natural products by reading the labels and encourage others to do simple things to go green everyday.

julie_chadwick
3 years ago
Re: Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

I recycle everything I can get my hands on.

amy_fowdy_cannon
3 years ago
Teaching the next gen

We use recyclable bags when possible, and make use of the plastic bags we do receive. We recycle everything possible, and watch water usage. Even my four year old knows when something needs to go to recycle, or the water or lights need to be turned off!

queenb73
insider
3 years ago
Reduce

Over the past few years, I've started to make an effort to buy only what my family needs, vs. what we want.  Not only does it help with our budget, but we generate much less trash.

mamamichelle
3 years ago
Re: Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

I recycle paper and plastic and we use reusuable water bottles.

bbjls
3 years ago
Being more eco friendly

I have already made a more conscious effort of being more eco friendly by having less trash waste, and recycling.  We as a family are composting which is new to us and also opening up windows in the morning and in the evening for a more natural air conditioning.  It has already made more of a difference in our utility bills and something we are striving to do more of.

Gingerpye
insider
3 years ago

I use reusable bags whenever I shop at the health food store.

angelpumpkin
insider
3 years ago
Reduce, reuse, recycle

Simply stated in the subject.  My efforts to improve the environment and limit my personal impact on the environment involve: recycling as much as I possibly can & purchasing products made from recycled goods, reduce the amount of water, electricity and material products I use (don't make purchases unless it is necessary - if something is broken and irreparable, if you're completely out of something or if you don't already have 20 of one thing in your closet - then make the purchase, otherwise, think twice), reuse - find ways to repurpose items around your home - use the empty coffee can for a planter or storage container, invest in reusable storage instead of purchasing sandwich baggies.  Turn off lights, unplug electrical items when not in use - use power strips and turn them off to conserve energy from multiple electronics.  Environmentally friendly doesn't have to be difficult or expensive - quite the contrary, it can safe you money (now isn't that something we all want!) Innocent

Julieduque
3 years ago
What we do to be eco-friendly (Kiehl's giveaway)

Recycle and energy efficient when we can for example we changed all of our lightbulbs! Its also important to teach your kids the reasons behind everything we do to be eco-friendly. The more they understand the more likely they are to follow that path.

luckybetty
allstar
3 years ago
It's easy being Green! ;)

A few years ago I started using an outdoor dryer for t-shirts, tops, pants, jackets etc, instead of a electric dryer. Yes, the weather has to be nice, but it is better for the environment, and cuts our electric bill! Win-Win! Laughing

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend