Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare...

Discussion

Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

Honor Mother Earth and your skin with an assortment of FREE skin care products from Kiehl's New Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection made from fairly traded Amazon White Clay. One lucky winner will win the complete product line set (a $95 value). Don't miss out on your opportunity to WIN!

Kiehl's Rare Earth Collection

Items included are:

Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser
Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic
Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion
Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

How to enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can contact you if you win).  Next, tell us what you do to be eco-friendly in your life by COMMENTING in this thread by Monday April 18, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

P.S. Learn more about the celebs (Chole Sevigny and Michael C. Hall) behind this limited edition and Waterkeeper Alliance (the non-profit organization) that will receive 100 percent of the net proceeds from this limited collection.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

197 Replies

illy_junus
3 years ago
Re: Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

recycle as much as possible

seana_landeros
insider
3 years ago
As Regards Kiehl's Giveaway and Eco-Friendly...

Mmmm; clay masks sound wonderful for my oily skin  :)  To help Mom Earth, I recycle, freecycle, and donate (clothing, time, etc.)  Thanks

needluck
insider
3 years ago
Eco Friendly

Recylce...always:)

TBjunkie
elite
3 years ago
My eco-friendly lifestyle...

includes eating as organically as possible and for the first time composting to recycle waste and improve my small garden.

meghan4mark
insider
3 years ago
Re: Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

I use re-useable cloth bags whenever I go shopping in order to reduce the abundance of plastic bags.  Also, I use solid shampoo and conditioner bars to cut down on plastic bottle use and have changed all my lightbulbs to compact fluroescents.  I also do the typical paper/plastic/glass recycling, as always. :)

Kammi1
insider
3 years ago
Eco-Friendly

I use fashioned recycle bags as eco-friendly, instead of using ugly plastic bags.

cardsfan720
3 years ago
Eco-friendly

I have recycled newspapers and other items for many years, I shop with reusable bags, and I do my laundry with cold water.

KatsuChiika
3 years ago
Eco-Friendliness

I wash my clothes in full batches to save water & detergent!!  Also have switched to washing my hair every other to every two days...saving shampoo (which makes less plastic rubish).

But the one thing that I do that I think is the best is I always reuse paper...if it has another blank side: it's still usable!!!

jleigh5570
insider
3 years ago
Eco-friendly

We always recycle!!

angela_barnes
insider
3 years ago
win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

I stopped buying bottle water and went to filter to save our planet.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend