Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare...

Discussion

Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

Honor Mother Earth and your skin with an assortment of FREE skin care products from Kiehl's New Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection made from fairly traded Amazon White Clay. One lucky winner will win the complete product line set (a $95 value). Don't miss out on your opportunity to WIN!

Kiehl's Rare Earth Collection

Items included are:

Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser
Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic
Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion
Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

How to enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can contact you if you win).  Next, tell us what you do to be eco-friendly in your life by COMMENTING in this thread by Monday April 18, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

P.S. Learn more about the celebs (Chole Sevigny and Michael C. Hall) behind this limited edition and Waterkeeper Alliance (the non-profit organization) that will receive 100 percent of the net proceeds from this limited collection.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

197 Replies

alictasia
elite
3 years ago
Reduce, reuse, recycle!

I recycle everything I can at home, limit water use as much as possible, and conserve fuel.  I am a teacher and I encourage my students to be environmentally aware by covering eco-friendly current events and recycling copy paper and newspaper from our classroom.

MilaXX
3 years ago
Re: Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

I recycle regualry and always bring my own shopping bags to the gorcery

MzShanon
insider
3 years ago
Being Eco-Friendly

I use reusable tote bags for grocery shopping and recycle all bottles, cans, and newspaper.

BrenBren
insider
3 years ago
Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

Recycle

tiramisu
insider
3 years ago
Re: Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

When I have the option, I always buy foods that come in glass jars rather than plastic.  I refuse to take any more plastic bags home from the grocery store.  Instead, I bring my own bags, even for fruits and vegetables.

lisamcf
insider
3 years ago
free products from Kiehls limited edition rare earth

i recycle and reuse all that i can through several different manners.  i carry bags in my car so i always have them handy for any type of shopping i do - not just grocery but other stores also.  all packaging items that can be recycled are - along with cardboard, magazines, newspaper and junk mail.

kasya7776
3 years ago

recycle, reuse jars and other containers.

DeniseML
insider
3 years ago

I line my trash can with the plastic bags from the grocery store. That way I can reuse the bags and I don't have to buy additional plastic items like trash can liners.

wizardewu
3 years ago

I use a stainless steel bottle to carry water with me, bring reusable bags to the supermarket and recycle bottle, cans and paper.

anita_bowling_akehurst
3 years ago
RE: Enter For A Chance To Win Free Products From Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

I recycle EVERYTHING! Shopping bags, freezer bags, foil, and composte. We collect and return all alluminum cans and bottles. I cut into tubes to get every drop out of the product! We also take the little bits of soaps and put them into a washcloth I have made with a velcro seal, that way we can use all of the soaps right down to little bits! I clean with household vinegar and baking soda where I can and use newspapers instead of paper toweling where I can. As I stated before, we take all food left overs and they go into the composte. I don't drive, I take public transportation instead of driving and adding emmitions. I don't have a lot of money to work with, being disabled and winning this would be a wonderful, rare spa day for me!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend