Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare...

Discussion

Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

Honor Mother Earth and your skin with an assortment of FREE skin care products from Kiehl's New Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection made from fairly traded Amazon White Clay. One lucky winner will win the complete product line set (a $95 value). Don't miss out on your opportunity to WIN!

Kiehl's Rare Earth Collection

Items included are:

Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser
Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic
Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion
Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

How to enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can contact you if you win).  Next, tell us what you do to be eco-friendly in your life by COMMENTING in this thread by Monday April 18, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

P.S. Learn more about the celebs (Chole Sevigny and Michael C. Hall) behind this limited edition and Waterkeeper Alliance (the non-profit organization) that will receive 100 percent of the net proceeds from this limited collection.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

197 Replies

Nicole_Dawn
3 years ago
Re: Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

I try to recycle everything to be eco-friendly......

teresa_henry
3 years ago
Re: Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

I recycle and carpool when I have the chance.

kimberly_millwater
3 years ago
Being Green

I walk and bike everywhere!

HARASW
3 years ago

I am doing as much walking as possible to avoid using my car too much.

kalista0115
3 years ago

Eat more localy owned foods & recylce!

candy_darr
insider
3 years ago
The Joys of 'Going Green'

I went 'greem' about five years ago, and it was the best thing I ever did.   Not only is it great for the Planet, Our Environment, but amazing on the budget too.   I recycle everything that can have another use.   If I cannot find another use for it in my home, I select a neighbor, friend, or Organization that can.   I recycle EVERYTHING, I give my excess clothing to those in need, Dress For Success, and share the joys of being green with others.   I have converted many, with my enthusiasm and spirit!  What I have learned from this, is that one person can inspire change in the World!    I love skin care, so I am constantly sharing my beauty knowledge with others, the amazing nutrition information that helps us all look and feel healthy and glow, and take my old cosmetic containers or Origins, who gives you wonderful new products to try, just for recycling the containers we purchase our products in.o nice on the budget too.     

hellenmarley
3 years ago
Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

The way that I am eco-friendly is by thinking outside the box.

I buy local fruits and vegetables to support the neighborhood farmer's market. Try to use natural products to clean my house such as vinegar, lemon juice, bakind soda. I use reusable bags. Recycle newspapers, magazines, boards and boxes. I pay all of my bills online, so companies don't have to send me statements that way they can save paper. I only leave the lights at one room at the time. I try to do errands all in one trip so that I can save gas. I don't litter. I donate things, clothing instead of throwing tem on the trash. I unplug electronics that i don't use very often. I buy earthy friendly cleaning products and use reusable water bottles.

purduette
insider
3 years ago
LOVE Kiehls!

Kiehls not only makes great products but they've always been charitable and eco-friendly. They should be a role model for other companies!

beautyguru_24_7
allstar
3 years ago
Green Peace

I am a recycling finatic, very carefully sorting, rinsing & cleaning containers, & of course getting my $ back for plastic, aluminum, steel, and glass.  I make a lot of purchases through our local thrift store, and I send our used items to said thrift store.  I also read my labels very carefully when purchasing products, and support companies that are big on natural ingredients and that have recycled containers.

adrienne_benjamin
insider
3 years ago
what i can do

recycle and repurpose items

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend