Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare...

Discussion

Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

Honor Mother Earth and your skin with an assortment of FREE skin care products from Kiehl's New Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection made from fairly traded Amazon White Clay. One lucky winner will win the complete product line set (a $95 value). Don't miss out on your opportunity to WIN!

Kiehl's Rare Earth Collection

Items included are:

Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser
Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic
Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion
Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

How to enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can contact you if you win).  Next, tell us what you do to be eco-friendly in your life by COMMENTING in this thread by Monday April 18, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

P.S. Learn more about the celebs (Chole Sevigny and Michael C. Hall) behind this limited edition and Waterkeeper Alliance (the non-profit organization) that will receive 100 percent of the net proceeds from this limited collection.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

197 Replies

Alison61
3 years ago
Kiehls Giveaway

I use aluminum water bottles for all my drinks, Also recycling bags when I do any kind of shopping.

shelli_allison
3 years ago
Kiehls Limited Edition

I try to recycle everything in our household by seperating all our trash.  I also use re-usable bags for groceries (and other shopping).  Lastly, I love re-purposing household items.  I try not to throw anything away before thinking about what else it could be used for. 

susan_mather_barone
3 years ago
Don't see the form, hmmm...

I recycle newspapers, magazines, cans and plastic, among other items. I also make sure to put medications that are old or I'm no longer using in with coffee grounds and throw them in the trash. I use reusable grocery bags most places.

kellykr
2 years, 12 months ago
Re-use jars for homemade skin care

I re-use glass jars for my homemade skin care.  One for baking soda scrub, one for grapeseed oil moisturizer, and a few in the fridge for masks and scrubs.  They also make for a charming bathroom look.

lynn2u54022
insider
2 years, 12 months ago
re contest for kiehls rare earth

Hi,  this contest ended on Monday, and I didn't get the e-mail until Tuesday

jemanbeck
1 year ago
Re: Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

I use sustainably-sourced, natural products whenever possible and try to buy local, handmade beauty creams, etc.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend