Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare...

Discussion

Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

Honor Mother Earth and your skin with an assortment of FREE skin care products from Kiehl's New Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection made from fairly traded Amazon White Clay. One lucky winner will win the complete product line set (a $95 value). Don't miss out on your opportunity to WIN!

Kiehl's Rare Earth Collection

Items included are:

Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser
Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic
Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion
Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

How to enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can contact you if you win).  Next, tell us what you do to be eco-friendly in your life by COMMENTING in this thread by Monday April 18, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

P.S. Learn more about the celebs (Chole Sevigny and Michael C. Hall) behind this limited edition and Waterkeeper Alliance (the non-profit organization) that will receive 100 percent of the net proceeds from this limited collection.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

197 Replies

zachnconnormom
2 years, 12 months ago
Ecofriendly

I recycle everything and anything I can!!! I use hand-me-downs and give hand-me-downs.

karie_firlit_roeda
2 years, 12 months ago
what I do

I use reuseable bags when I go shopping anywhere.  I cut open tubes to get every drop of product out, add water to rinse out the last drops of product from bottles and I recycle. 

PinkyJ
2 years, 12 months ago
Health & Environment

Instead of 2, we got rid of a car 2 weeks ago which forces me to only use the BIKE or WALK!  Good for the environment and very healthy for me.... plus I save money from not shopping too much (can't carry so much now) and gas!!! 

vlynn
2 years, 12 months ago
Chance to win free kiehl's products

Recycle and use cold water for washing.Turn off heat  and air conditioner when not reall needed..

shoeshop
2 years, 12 months ago
Kiehl's Limited Edition Give Away

I always take my own bags to the grocery store.

verysunnyish
2 years, 12 months ago
Ways to be eco-friendly!

I like to take my bike to classes instead of using my car, and taking reusable aluminum water bottles to fill water when I go to the gym.

Angeltea9
2 years, 12 months ago
Recycling/Environment

I donate clothes,shoes jewelry,food & household goods about 6 times a year.Sometimes books. I save & reuse everything!

Andrea1107
2 years, 12 months ago
eco-friendliness

Reusable bags everywhere for everything!

christy_self_crider
2 years, 12 months ago
Being Green

I love using reuseable bags. Eco friendly cleaning products. Trying to buy all organic foods and buying locally at the Farmers Market. My commmunity also provides recycling bins so it makes it easier to recycle.

toddfan
allstar
2 years, 12 months ago
Rare Earth

I got the e-mail a day late!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend