Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare...

Discussion

Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

Honor Mother Earth and your skin with an assortment of FREE skin care products from Kiehl's New Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection made from fairly traded Amazon White Clay. One lucky winner will win the complete product line set (a $95 value). Don't miss out on your opportunity to WIN!

Kiehl's Rare Earth Collection

Items included are:

Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser
Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic
Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion
Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

How to enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can contact you if you win).  Next, tell us what you do to be eco-friendly in your life by COMMENTING in this thread by Monday April 18, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

P.S. Learn more about the celebs (Chole Sevigny and Michael C. Hall) behind this limited edition and Waterkeeper Alliance (the non-profit organization) that will receive 100 percent of the net proceeds from this limited collection.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

197 Replies

Dyane78
insider
3 years ago
Re: Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

I plan to upgrade to a laptop because they save %50 on electricity compared to Desktop computers. I also plan to use an e-Reader to read magazines and newspapers which will save trees. And I also plan to cool my house this summer by planting more trees outside for shade. 

kcrosson
3 years ago
REUSE, REDUCE, RECYCLE!

Always carry reusable bags. Biodegradable refuse goes in the garden. Glass, plastic, paper and metal all go in the recycle bin!

BPhussy
3 years ago
Saving Trees

My family and I separate all our glass, paper and plastic before throwing anything out in the trash. My dad even likes to recyle the little boxes that my makeup comes in. He always reminds me that I "saved a tree."  We also reuse plastic bags or bypass them completey at the stores and instead cart all our uncarriable items to the car and unload.

jmch13
3 years ago
Organic

I grow a garden starting with manure I have cultivated from my horses and blend into the soil, then I have planted seedlings in recycled newspaper containers I make and then transplant them into the garden.  I use no pesitcides or chemicals on the plants.  I use old feed bags and newspapers shredded for weed control between the rows.  This year I am planting some heirloom plants, so now I can use the plants again! 

bernardina
3 years ago
eco

I have recently stopped using paper towels and buying plastic water bottles!

dammyie_said
3 years ago
ECO friendly

I never buy bottled water... the water fountain is my friendInnocent

I turn out the lights when its bright outside and when im not in the room Cool

eliza11
3 years ago
re: Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection

I use the recycle bags when I grocery shop, and I have not tried this product ever, looks like something really  good! 

christa88
insider
3 years ago
eco-friendly

I recycle just about everything.

vallejod
3 years ago
Water Water

Turn that water off!  Collecting rain water is easy and fantastic for hair and skin! 

vfermeaux
3 years ago
Recycle!!!

We recycle our plastic bags, bottles, boxes, paper etc. ANything that can be recycled will be recycled in our house!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend