Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare...

Discussion

Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

Honor Mother Earth and your skin with an assortment of FREE skin care products from Kiehl's New Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection made from fairly traded Amazon White Clay. One lucky winner will win the complete product line set (a $95 value). Don't miss out on your opportunity to WIN!

Kiehl's Rare Earth Collection

Items included are:

Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser
Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic
Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion
Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

How to enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can contact you if you win).  Next, tell us what you do to be eco-friendly in your life by COMMENTING in this thread by Monday April 18, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

P.S. Learn more about the celebs (Chole Sevigny and Michael C. Hall) behind this limited edition and Waterkeeper Alliance (the non-profit organization) that will receive 100 percent of the net proceeds from this limited collection.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

197 Replies

delydia_allen
3 years ago
My eco-friendly routine

To be eco-friendly, I recycle and choose organic foods whenever possible.  I also try to use as many organic hair and skincare products as possible.  I also use natural light, as opposed to electrical light during the day. I'm always looking for more ways be more eco-friendly.  Look forward to reading what everyone else does.

christine_sihui
insider
3 years ago
eco-friendly life!

I always recycle any materials like empty lotion and shampoo bottles.  I have also tried to learn and pay attention to the beauty ingredients in varies products so I know more about what I am putting on my skin and body.

Vickiln
insider
3 years ago
Being Eco Friendly

I have really increased my recycling. I even notice ,now ,that my recycling can is way more stuffed than my garbage can. I also try to purchase second hand whenever possible. I also shop my local farmer's market and I bring my own reusable bags!

jayboo5
insider
3 years ago
Eco-Friendliness

To be eco-friendly in my life, I recycle, use re-usable shopping bags and I love to shop our local farmer's market when it's in season.

sooooooknee
3 years ago
To Be Eco-Friendly

I use herbal and organic shampoos. I have invested a lot of time especially with Melaleuca products that are eco-friendly like EcoSense cleaning products, all-natural exfoliants and face masques, and even organic cookies! I stock my fridge with organic milk, cage-free eggs, and organic fruits and veggies. It has made such a huge impact on my life. I also just recently switched to AT&T cellular service and noticed while reading my new phone's manual that it has a logo, "Printed with SOY INK." :)

TBjunkie
elite
3 years ago
My eco-friendly life is...

riding a bike to work.

RobinGrae
insider
3 years ago
Eco Friendly

I try to be eco friendly in several ways, I drive a car with great gas mileage, I recycle, buy locally grown foods when possible and use a low flow toilet and a shower head that conserves water.

swest72766
3 years ago
What I do

What I do to be eco-friendly in my everyday life is recycle what we can,try to make our own eco-friendly cleaners plus it is cheaper,we try to go organic in every way we can,whether it is growing our own fruits and veg's or taking care of our lawn and plants,we also filter our own water and try not to buy what we do not need.We also try to cut down on our gas usage by making fewer trips and also car pooling when we can.

lilymooncakesxo
3 years ago
Eco-friendly

I try to not waste things, recycle and remind everyone I meet to do that same thing.

tori3333
insider
3 years ago
How I help

I try to help by recycling as much as I can. Also I use reusable shopping bags and grow lots of my own vegetables and fruits.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend