Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare...

Discussion

Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

Honor Mother Earth and your skin with an assortment of FREE skin care products from Kiehl's New Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection made from fairly traded Amazon White Clay. One lucky winner will win the complete product line set (a $95 value). Don't miss out on your opportunity to WIN!

Kiehl's Rare Earth Collection

Items included are:

Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser
Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic
Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion
Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

How to enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can contact you if you win).  Next, tell us what you do to be eco-friendly in your life by COMMENTING in this thread by Monday April 18, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

P.S. Learn more about the celebs (Chole Sevigny and Michael C. Hall) behind this limited edition and Waterkeeper Alliance (the non-profit organization) that will receive 100 percent of the net proceeds from this limited collection.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

197 Replies

jenefer_lynn
3 years ago
Re: Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

We do lots of recycling and buying more recycled materials. My daughter's high school had them do a lesson on your carbon footprint and how to reduce it so we've been learning more and more how to be more eco-friendly.

linze_anderson
3 years ago
Re: Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

I never buy bottled water! Instead I will use filter water from the tap.

bshawkins
3 years ago
Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection

Reuse, recycle, or compost, donate used items to Goodwill.

sheena_gross
3 years ago
What you do to be eco-friendly in your life?

We started 2 years ago by making most of our own cleaning solutions, we never leave water running while we brush our teeth, we take short showers, use refillable water containers, and try to use as much natural light as possible during the days. We are not as eco-friendly as i would want but we try to keep in mind that every little bit helps.

survivorulez23
3 years ago
How I am Eco Friendly

Pretty much I walk everyday to class or work. My classes are only 30 mins away, and I might as well not pollute the air with a car.

Nelly_1
3 years ago
What I do to be Eco Friendly

I recycle and use resubale bags.

adrienne_benjamin
insider
3 years ago
eco-friendly

using my reusable tote and recycling all of our food/drink containers

Flowersy
3 years ago
Recycle

I do many things to help earth; I recycle cans, bottles and glass. I would turn off the lights in the room Laughingand unplug any electric cords that are not being useful. Also, whenever I would be brushing my teeth I would turn off the water faucet. Laughing

heidindg
allstar
3 years ago
Eco friendly

I have switched out my lightbulbs to more eco friendly bubs. Don't leave water running, turn off lights, drive a car not an suv, recycle and buy eco friendly food and products. I also donate used clothes.

leimomi
3 years ago
Eco Friendlly

We recycle,reuse, compost, eat primarily from our garden, walk & bke as much as possible & donate or give away what we don't need.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend