Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare...

Discussion

Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

Honor Mother Earth and your skin with an assortment of FREE skin care products from Kiehl's New Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection made from fairly traded Amazon White Clay. One lucky winner will win the complete product line set (a $95 value). Don't miss out on your opportunity to WIN!

Kiehl's Rare Earth Collection

Items included are:

Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser
Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic
Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion
Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

How to enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can contact you if you win).  Next, tell us what you do to be eco-friendly in your life by COMMENTING in this thread by Monday April 18, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

P.S. Learn more about the celebs (Chole Sevigny and Michael C. Hall) behind this limited edition and Waterkeeper Alliance (the non-profit organization) that will receive 100 percent of the net proceeds from this limited collection.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

197 Replies

virginia_adams
3 years ago
My Eco-friendly choices

I use cloth diapers and wipes. I use green bags everywhere.But one of my favorite little green choices is to use washclothes for napkins. Our family hardly ever use papertowels or paper napkins. Not only is it environmentally friendly and costs a good deal less, napkins work much better than paper napkins at cleaning up messy hands. 

shakakhan
3 years ago
What I do to be Eco Friendly

I shop smart by buying environmentally safe beauty, bath, and cleaning products for my house and family. I also buy from local organic farmers. My family and I have a recycling day out of the month where we buy eco friendly products with the money we've earned from plastic, cans, and paper.

Cuteayla
3 years ago
Re: Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

I try to ride my bike and car pool as much as possible. My vehicle, while very useful, is a gas hog. Instead of wasting resources I prefer to get around on my own power as much as possible!

sharmila_shah_sil
3 years ago
eco-friendly

we use reusable grocery bags, eco-friendly bulbs & no paper products at work or in the house!

cubidu
3 years ago
Eco-me

To help mother nature, I choose re-usable bags.  I use them for everything, including my lunches.  We recycle at home - kids are taught how to separate each recycleable items.  I use environmentally safe cleaning products and washable rags.  My hair products are also nature friendly.

jill_williams
3 years ago
echo friendly choices

the echo friendly choices i make are using re-useable bags when i got shopping .i also try to do my best to get echo friendly products such as seventh day as well as green works and few other products although its hard to always determine which is echo friendly but i do, do my best .i also take coffee cans and use them as either putting my oil left over from cooking in or use the containers as for decorations .i still have more to learn and will over time but im trying to do the best i can within my abilities .

thanks

jill williams

nicole_strunk
3 years ago
My eco friendly choices

We buy eco friendly cleaning supplies, recycle more then we throw away, group our trips to save time, gas, and energy. We also hang dry a lot of our laundy.  

jcasto70
3 years ago
RE: Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

I limit my driving and walk whenever possible, recycle all that I can, and purchase eco-friendly items that are either made from recycled or natural materials.  

azdrienne
allstar
3 years ago
Re: Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

I've steadily been switching beauty products to more environmentally conscious brands. The other thing I've managed to do well? Remembering to unplug electronics.

kayte71
3 years ago

We buy local whenever possible & don't own a car.(by choice)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend