Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare...

Discussion

Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

Honor Mother Earth and your skin with an assortment of FREE skin care products from Kiehl's New Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection made from fairly traded Amazon White Clay. One lucky winner will win the complete product line set (a $95 value). Don't miss out on your opportunity to WIN!

Kiehl's Rare Earth Collection

Items included are:

Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser
Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic
Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion
Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

How to enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can contact you if you win).  Next, tell us what you do to be eco-friendly in your life by COMMENTING in this thread by Monday April 18, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

P.S. Learn more about the celebs (Chole Sevigny and Michael C. Hall) behind this limited edition and Waterkeeper Alliance (the non-profit organization) that will receive 100 percent of the net proceeds from this limited collection.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

197 Replies

cazyg91
insider
3 years ago
Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection

I try to stay eco-friendly by recycling, using my stainless steel water bottle all the time, and reusing plastic grocery bags as trash can liners.

MED401
insider
3 years ago
Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

Reuseable grocery bags, filter my own water instead of using bottled, grow my own herb and vegtable garden, and I'm conscious of how much water and power I use.

Phoenix11
insider
3 years ago
What I Do

Use non-toxic personal care & cleaning products, & as much organic food as I can afford.

dalila_renteria
3 years ago
I'm eco-friendly!

Hardcore recycler

Never take plastic bags from stores

No longer drive

Working on a doc about recycling (or lack of) in Chicago 

Unplug electrical things that when not in use

Bug my friends n family about recycling and the dangers of plastic

sherry7berry
3 years ago
What I do to be eco-friendly

My family drinks a lot of bottled water and tea so I always recycle the bottles.

I also recycle used ink cartriges.

When I go to the grocery store I always bring the reusable bags.

I always remember to turn off the light.

DeondraB
3 years ago

I use eco-friendly household cleaners, I recycle and I also buy recycled products.  I use recycled fabric material bags to grocery shop with and when I'm  shopping for clothes I reuse & recycle the shopping bags stores give customers. I ride a bike and conserve energy in my home by turning off everything thats not needed at that time such as clocks, stove, lights, computer, tvs, pretty much anything the needs electricity.

heather_goldsmith_christison
3 years ago

I have re-usable bags for everything from grocery stores to the mall.  I also recycle or re-use anything made out of paper.  We have also started using washcloths and towels for kitchen cleanup instead of rolls and rolls of paper towels.

simplydab
3 years ago
what I do to be eco-friendly in my life

I compost, and recycle.

mnewman65
3 years ago
Re: Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

Re-use plastic bags as trash bags throughout the house and car, use shopping bags, buy organic, re-use storage bags by washing.

janet_evans
insider
3 years ago
Recycle

I love to recycle - we have the smallest garbage can but two recycle cans every other week.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend