Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare...

Discussion

Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

Honor Mother Earth and your skin with an assortment of FREE skin care products from Kiehl's New Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection made from fairly traded Amazon White Clay. One lucky winner will win the complete product line set (a $95 value). Don't miss out on your opportunity to WIN!

Kiehl's Rare Earth Collection

Items included are:

Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser
Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic
Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion
Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

How to enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can contact you if you win).  Next, tell us what you do to be eco-friendly in your life by COMMENTING in this thread by Monday April 18, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

P.S. Learn more about the celebs (Chole Sevigny and Michael C. Hall) behind this limited edition and Waterkeeper Alliance (the non-profit organization) that will receive 100 percent of the net proceeds from this limited collection.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

197 Replies

michelle_mueller
3 years ago
eco friendly

buying recycled products and then recycling them

nini66
3 years ago
green

I recyle..use cloth shopping bags..limit water usage  etc.

melissa_kaye_roberson
3 years ago
eco-friendliness

I help the earth by recycling. I also use reusable shopping bags. I pick up trash in my neighborhood. Hope I win some Kiehls!Kiss The products sound fantastic!

kathy_angiolillo_ford
3 years ago
Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

A couple of things that my famiy does to be Earth friendly are a) in stead of using store bags when shopping, we us bags bought for charity that are large enough to carry our purchases in from the store; and b) for magazines that we have read, donate them to area nursing homes for their guests to read.

sherry_rutledge_curtsinger
3 years ago
eco friendly

I must admit, my carbon footprint is not what I would like yet Embarassed  I do use organic when available and affordable. Thermostat stays on 72,most of the time, EcoBulb 60's, and water conscious. I try to save aluminum and plastics for recycling, however our county does not require recycling...making it a little more difficult for residents to do so; not a good excuse! We only have one earth.                     Sherry C.

toddfan
allstar
3 years ago
Rare Earth

My husband and I recycle more trash than we throw away.

nbongo
3 years ago
ECO Friendly

I recycle and compost, but also reuse whenever I can, or repurpose (e.g., old dress makes a throw-pillow cover). I take public transport whenever I can (or just walk).

mimi2rylan
insider
3 years ago
Go Green!!!!

I'm planting trees in my yard. I have a lot already but there's nothing better than sitting under a tree you planted when it was only a twig.

bundy
3 years ago

My city just switched about a year ago from small recycle totes that they picked up every week to a larger roll out can similar to the garbage cans.  They pick it up every other week and having more room to put recycles in has helped our family to really up our participation.  We also use our own tote bags at the grocery store, and the few plastic bags we get we use in our smaller trash cans throughout the house.

aliya_ibrahim
3 years ago

I take in reusable bags with me when I go shopping (doesn't hurt that some stores give me cash back for doing it either :D)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend