Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare...

Discussion

Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

Honor Mother Earth and your skin with an assortment of FREE skin care products from Kiehl's New Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection made from fairly traded Amazon White Clay. One lucky winner will win the complete product line set (a $95 value). Don't miss out on your opportunity to WIN!

Kiehl's Rare Earth Collection

Items included are:

Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser
Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic
Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion
Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

How to enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can contact you if you win).  Next, tell us what you do to be eco-friendly in your life by COMMENTING in this thread by Monday April 18, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

P.S. Learn more about the celebs (Chole Sevigny and Michael C. Hall) behind this limited edition and Waterkeeper Alliance (the non-profit organization) that will receive 100 percent of the net proceeds from this limited collection.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

197 Replies

ter_garney
3 years ago
eco friendly...water savers on toilet & shower, recycle & reuse i

Innocent

Iliana27
3 years ago
Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

I try to be eco-friendly by using both sides of paper when i'm printing things, I always carry reusable bags whenever i'm shopping and try to walk everywhere.

gina_isabel_fentiman
3 years ago
Eco-Friendly

Reuse plastic bottles for water storage (for emergency), paper rolls for kids crafts, old (ripped) clothes to make bags/totes

laura_a_daeger
3 years ago

I don't buy paper plates or plastic cups. And I conserve water by not showering all that often. Haha, that could be considered gross but I'm not particularly active or sweaty. Plus my hair is thick and dry so I don't want to strip it with shampoo everyday.

Whoops, don't mind the non-existent video below

Sophiemgarcia
3 years ago
Raising green kids!

My 2 & 4 yr old already know what goes in the recycle bin and what's rubbish and love being quizzed on that! We also just planted tomatoes, strawberries, bell peppers, chilis & zucchini too! And I have no problem buying 2nd hand clothing or toys...just something small to help with today's huge waste problem :-/ We're happy to be GREEN!!!

shorekitten
insider
3 years ago
Earth day - every day

We bought reusable grocery bags, low energy bulbs, trying to train the teenagers to turn the lights and TV off in rooms that aren't being used (that's running about 50/50), trying to buy more local produce. 

ashli_holdren_matthew
3 years ago

I have been reducing, recycling, repurposing & reusing all things possible.Laughing

dstoutholcomb
insider
3 years ago

I recycle, use reusable bags and grow organic food.

annieo
3 years ago
Use it again and again

We bring our own bags to the grocery store, compost our food scraps and ashes from wood stove, we grow our own vegetables in season. We buy our eggs from a local farmer.

GirlyBe
3 years ago
Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

Re-usable bags.

Install a water filter, so you don't have to buy bottles. 

Green bags for shopping.

Say NO to aerosol spray products.

Use less paper. Any kind. 

Donate old clothes.

Use energy saving bulbs.

Cold water in the washing machine.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend