Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare...

Discussion

Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

Honor Mother Earth and your skin with an assortment of FREE skin care products from Kiehl's New Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection made from fairly traded Amazon White Clay. One lucky winner will win the complete product line set (a $95 value). Don't miss out on your opportunity to WIN!

Kiehl's Rare Earth Collection

Items included are:

Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser
Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic
Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion
Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

How to enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can contact you if you win).  Next, tell us what you do to be eco-friendly in your life by COMMENTING in this thread by Monday April 18, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

P.S. Learn more about the celebs (Chole Sevigny and Michael C. Hall) behind this limited edition and Waterkeeper Alliance (the non-profit organization) that will receive 100 percent of the net proceeds from this limited collection.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

197 Replies

Rita_Cody
3 years ago
Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

I recycle practically everything, reuse bags and boxes, use a CamelBack for drinking and ceramic for coffee.  Also, try to keep my eco-friendly shopping bags in my trunk for those short trips to the store.  Additionally, donate any unwanted items to charities in which I feel strongly about (battered women shelters) that will help them get a leg up in the world.

Thanks for allowing us to share!

keatonkat
insider
3 years ago
a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

Recycle, recycle, recycle....

jw

beth1978
3 years ago
Re: Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection!

Recycle, recycle, recycle!!

ChandraCarver
insider
3 years ago

I use reusable bags.  Plus my husband & I compost, & since the first of the year we have been using more eco-friendly cleaning.  Most of the cleaning products are already in our pantry!

sbookings
3 years ago
My Eco-Friendly Life...

I always recycle anything that our recycling company can take.  I use reuseable shopping bags for all my purchases.  And I just started my own composting pile in my backyard, so much fun! Oh, and most importantly, I always make sure to return any unused medications to my local pharmacist to get rid of.  It is so dangerous to just throw them away or flush them down the toilet.  Kiss

PatThress
3 years ago
Dedicated to being Eco-Friendly

* Recyle everything possible !

* Reuseable grocery bags!

* Used coffee grounds go into flower pots!

* Totally switched from bottled water to tap only!

* Buy earth friendly paper products!

* Limited my purchase of products in plastic containers to a bare minimum!

spurnky
allstar
3 years ago
RE: Enter for a chance to win FREE products from Kiehl's

I try to use Eco-Friendly products whenever possible.  I Recycle anything I can (paper products, glass, cans, etc.).  I also started a Garden.  In addition to Flowers, we also have Fruit (pears, nectarines, peaches, blueberries, watermelons, canteloupes, strawberries, oranges and lemons).  We have Vegetables (tomatoes, lettuce, brussel sprouts, green onions, etc.).  We also have an Herb Garden with Basil, Oregano, Thyme, Sage, Cilantro, Parsley, etc.  It takes some work, but is worth it to have fresh vegetables, herbs and fruit.  I only use Natural, Organic Pesticides -- no chemicals.  It's much better for the environment.    :) :) :) :)

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years ago
Eco friendly

I turn off things i'm not using, bring my own grocery bags to the store, ride my bike instead of drive when possible, Keep the thermostat at 66 in the winter and 75 in the summer.

AnnEllis
3 years ago
what I do to be eco-firendly

I combine as many trips as possible in order to use less gas for my shopping trips.  Gas, drug store, gardening store, and grocery are usually all part of the same trip right after work on my way home!  I also reuse the plastic shopping bags I have accumulated as small garbage bags and use cloth when I shop to avoid getting more plastic.  We also have rain barrels and a compost bin!

Terlynmchd
insider
3 years ago
Eco-friendly

My son brings home over fifty pages of school work a week. I take them and load them into my printer. One side is blank so this works wonderfully.Save the trees!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend