Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Is there any way for Totalbeauty staff to add products onto the review section??

Discussion

Is there any way for Totalbeauty staff to add products onto the review section??

Recently, I tried to review a few things. I searched them and looked for them but they are not on the site. Is their any way for the totalbeauty staff to maybe add a fewproducts to be able to be reviewed?

These products include.....

Sephora Nano Lip Liner

Sephora Nano Eye Liner

Wet n Wild Color icon Trio Palette

Wet n Wild Color icon eyeshadow single

Too Faced Papa Dont Peach Blush

Tokidoki Geleto Lip Balm Stain

ULTA Eye Highlighting Wand

I also noticed that no Pop Beauty products are on the site. Kinda weird because they are a large, high end brand you can purchase at ULTA and many other places. 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

8 Replies

kellabella
insider
2 years, 12 months ago
GOOD IDEA!

I also noticed that its not too easy to find a lot of products and its kinda a pain having to search through a ton of pages just to find the product your looking for

aly7
elite
2 years, 12 months ago
Re: Is there any way for Totalbeauty staff to add products onto the review section??

I know! I wish a totalbeauty manager or editor would respond because I think this is in dire need of happening:)

Supernaturalfan
insider
2 years, 12 months ago
I agree

I agree...they could have say a set time when they add new products, like the first Monday of each month for example.  I know there are TONS of products out there and more being made all the time so it would be hard to always keep up, but some regular updates/additions would be good. 

OR a forum where members could request specific products to be added after some time has passed & the product doesn't appear.

I haven't reviewed anything in ages cause I find the search feature unuser-friendly.

aly7
elite
2 years, 12 months ago
Re: Is there any way for Totalbeauty staff to add products onto the review section??

I try to review a few things every now and then.

Just wish they would improve the serch engine or something.....

TracyTB
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago

Thanks for the feed back ladies. I'll forward this request to our team and work on a way to get new products into the database more efficiently. 

aly7
elite
2 years, 11 months ago

Thanks tracy!

Supernaturalfan
insider
2 years, 11 months ago

I was also thinking maybe do something like Beautypedia does when new reviews are added to the site: Notify members via e-mail.  It would be optional of course, and maybe one can say how often they want notifications (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.)

aly7
elite
2 years, 11 months ago

Good idea!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend