Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » EXTENDED: Enter for a Chance to Win a $50 Gift Certificate to Spa Week

Discussion

EXTENDED: Enter for a Chance to Win a $50 Gift Certificate to Spa Week

Love the spa?

Spa Week is next week! April 11-17, which means $50 spa treatments at spas nationwide.  Enter for a chance to win this Spa Week gift certificate which can be used any time of year. To win, simply comment below with your favorite spa treatment. Browse the $50 directory on www.spaweek.com for inspiration!

Spa Week Gift Cards are redeemable year round at thousands of spas and never expire.  We'll be picking a winner on Friday, April 15th at 6 p.m.

Good luck!

Spa Week

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

69 Replies

dee9ball
insider
3 years ago
I sure need this!

i had a facial over two years ago and have wanted another one since. i recently turned fifty and really want an anti aging facial to get rid of uneven skin tone, dark spots and fine wrinkles so i feel and look more youthful

bonnie_lacroix
3 years ago
Chance to win:)

I would love a hot stone massage or a facial...I have never had either, come to think of it the only spa type thing I have ever had done is a back massage by my hubbie

alana_beck
3 years ago
Re: EXTENDED: Enter for a Chance to Win a $50 Gift Certificate to Spa Week

I love a hot stone massage. 

shorekitten
insider
3 years ago
$ tight these days.

With money so tight these days, beauty splurges are out of my budget.  I would love this.  Taking care of everyone else, leaves little time for me.

bhfreebh
insider
3 years ago
Awesome giveaway

I would love a facial!  Something that really exfoliates -  ahhhhhhh, the luxury!

jaynieh
3 years ago

got to love a massage

lkybhat
3 years ago

a relaxing facial massage ... 

toddfan
allstar
3 years ago
Re: Extended

Massage!!!

colleenanjohn
2 years, 12 months ago
facial

There is nothing better then a relaxing mud mask, cucumber slices for the ole dark circles and puffyness, and giving the pores a much needed pampering. I wish I had the cash to go atleast once a year to a spa for some relaxation and pampering. Pot of hot water and a towel over my head been my spa treatment past few years haha. Thanks for the contest, hope to win!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend