Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » EXTENDED: Enter for a Chance to Win a $50 Gift Certificate to Spa Week

Discussion

EXTENDED: Enter for a Chance to Win a $50 Gift Certificate to Spa Week

Love the spa?

Spa Week is next week! April 11-17, which means $50 spa treatments at spas nationwide.  Enter for a chance to win this Spa Week gift certificate which can be used any time of year. To win, simply comment below with your favorite spa treatment. Browse the $50 directory on www.spaweek.com for inspiration!

Spa Week Gift Cards are redeemable year round at thousands of spas and never expire.  We'll be picking a winner on Friday, April 15th at 6 p.m.

Good luck!

Spa Week

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

69 Replies

mlbroughton
3 years ago
Re: EXTENDED: Enter for a Chance to Win a $50 Gift Certificate to Spa Week

I would love a hydrating facial-I'm getting ready to turn 40 and could really use a pick me up!

jennifer_applegate
3 years ago
Enter for a Chance to Win a $50 Gift Certificate to Spa Week

My favorite is a massage or facial! I could use one of each right now!

fj_maris
3 years ago

I would love a massage...dreaming of it now...

angela_barnes
insider
3 years ago
Spa Week Gift Card Giveaway

I have never been to a spa before and would love to try it out.

sadistickittens
insider
3 years ago

I would love to review stuff for you guys.  I've never been to a spa before so I would love the chance to go!

purduette
insider
3 years ago
Favorite spa treatment

A massage (followed closely by a pedicure!)

nonstpcute
insider
3 years ago
My Favorite Spa Treatment

is massage but would love to try a hot stone massage or a body wrap AAAAHHHHHHHHH :)

havinhope
3 years ago
$50 spa gift card

I would definitely get a pedicure spa treatment and have my toenails painted Coral to compliment my tan sandals I hope to wear as soon as the sun appears (rain rain rain come again another day)

Junebug505
insider
3 years ago

hot rocks and a great massage....

Kammi1
insider
3 years ago
Head massage

I would love to have a head massage. That feels sooooooooooo good after a long  day of 8 working hours.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend