Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » EXTENDED: Enter for a Chance to Win a $50 Gift Certificate to Spa Week

Discussion

EXTENDED: Enter for a Chance to Win a $50 Gift Certificate to Spa Week

Love the spa?

Spa Week is next week! April 11-17, which means $50 spa treatments at spas nationwide.  Enter for a chance to win this Spa Week gift certificate which can be used any time of year. To win, simply comment below with your favorite spa treatment. Browse the $50 directory on www.spaweek.com for inspiration!

Spa Week Gift Cards are redeemable year round at thousands of spas and never expire.  We'll be picking a winner on Friday, April 15th at 6 p.m.

Good luck!

Spa Week

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

69 Replies

MissMarlo
3 years ago
Spa week

I usually get a massage if I decide to splurge for any kind of special spa treat. I'd love to try a facial or mud bath or some kind of full body scrub. Great website totalbeauty! Thank you!

~Marlo Hamilton

jillyrh
3 years ago
A Massage

Definitely a deep tissue massage is my favorite!

flyerz13a
3 years ago
Spa treatment Wish

I would really really really love to have a MASSAGE. I have MS and my muscles get so tense and stiff a nice massage would definitely make me feel so much better. What a relief it would be :)

sara_swiger
3 years ago
Spa Week

My favorite spa treatment is a facial. You need to have 2 a year, and I have not had one since June of last year! Yikes! 

sara_swiger
3 years ago
Spa Week

My favoirte treatment is a facial. They say you need 2 a year, and I have not had one since June of last year! Yikes!

tobi_moritz_klaskin
3 years ago
Would love to win &50 Spa Week Gift Certificate

I love a hot stone massage with reflexology!!! Total relaxation & rejuvenation!! Tpk95@aol.com

sidney_cook
3 years ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win a $50 Gift Certificate to Spa Week

My favorite is a reflexology foot massage

debjc83
3 years ago
spa week

I love to get facials because they give you a nice shoulder neck massage and it feels so relaxing.

gwendolyn_cruzado
insider
3 years ago
fave spa treatment

I love a fantastic facial with a nourishing mask:) Also Brazillian wax.

tiramisu
insider
3 years ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win a $50 Gift Certificate to Spa Week

I really like a moisturizing facial.  I always feel so refreshed afterwards, and my skin feels so soft.  It's very relaxing with the neck, shoulder, and arms massage, too.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend