Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » EXTENDED: Enter for a Chance to Win a $50 Gift Certificate to Spa Week

Discussion

EXTENDED: Enter for a Chance to Win a $50 Gift Certificate to Spa Week

Love the spa?

Spa Week is next week! April 11-17, which means $50 spa treatments at spas nationwide.  Enter for a chance to win this Spa Week gift certificate which can be used any time of year. To win, simply comment below with your favorite spa treatment. Browse the $50 directory on www.spaweek.com for inspiration!

Spa Week Gift Cards are redeemable year round at thousands of spas and never expire.  We'll be picking a winner on Friday, April 15th at 6 p.m.

Good luck!

Spa Week

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

69 Replies

amanda_fullmer
3 years ago
spa week giveaway

Well, I have never been to a spa or have had any spa treatments.  So, pick me and I'll give you a review on how it was :P

kapumaka
3 years ago
$50 SPA WEEK GIVEAWAY

MY VERY FAVORITE WOULD HAVE TO BE A MASSAGE. NOT TOO PICKY WHICH KIND DEPENDING HOW

I FEEL THE DAY I GO IN. DEEP TISSUE IS A FAVORITE IF I HAD TO PICK ONE !

HOPING TO WIN THIS GREAT GIVEAWAY...THANKS FOR THE CHANCE !!!

ALOHA FROM HAWAII ~

ROBYN ELY

KAPUMAKA@HOTMAIL.COM

MzShanon
insider
3 years ago
Spa treatment

My favorite spa treatment would have to be a nice facial. I have not gotten a facial in over two years and am in desperate need of one for my acne-prone skin!

hello476
insider
3 years ago
My favorite spa treatment is......

The hot rocks are so relaxing

lisa_grassetti
3 years ago
Spa

The closest thing to a Spa I have been to is my DH giving me back rubs lol I am sure

a deep tissure massage feel sooo good so that is what I would try.

maria_fuller
3 years ago
Enter for a Chance to Win a $50 Gift Certificate to Spa Week

Well, I've only had a couple spa treatments once and I'd have to say my favorite would be the massage. I have a lot of back pain, and it makes me feel a lot better to get even a half way decent one done.

jennifer_mathews
3 years ago
Favorite Spa Week Treatment

Definitely a massage! You can't get enough of those! :)

anita_bowling_akehurst
3 years ago
Why I need a spa week gift!

I am turning 48 on the 14th of April and it would be so wonderful to have some spa treatments. I have COPD and Conjestive Heart Failure and have been ill for quite a while. I haven't had the money to treat myself to anything like this in a very long time. I would just love to have a day of pampering and relaxation.

My favorite treatment would be a facial, possably a microdermabration. I really need some like this because my skin is really showing the side affects from all the medication and from the illness.

Thank you for your time and the opportunity to enter.

Anita Akehurst

akehurst2011@hotmail.com

jacki_tonyan
3 years ago
My Favorite Spa Treatment

My favorite is a nice massage that helps me with my fibro...

lagelorme
3 years ago
Spa Week

Love a Spa Pedicure for Spring!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend