Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Win a Rare Invite to a Private Kiehl's Event! (Los Angeles, CA)

Discussion

Win a Rare Invite to a Private Kiehl's Event! (Los Angeles, CA)

Heads up So Cal Total Beauty Readers (especially if you love Kiehl's products). Kiehl’s is unveiling their Limited Edition Rare Earth Collection to benefit Waterkeeper Alliance at a private event in Santa Monica before it hits stores this Thursday and we are giving one lucky Total Beauty reader the chance to win an exclusive invite to this VIE (very important event).

Kiehl's Rare Earth Products

To enter to win, "Like" Kiehl's Facebook page and leave a comment in this thread sharing what your favorite Kiehl's product is. This giveaway is moving fast so we'll pick a winner tomorrow (since the event is Thursday).
 DJ Paul Sevigny will be spinning, adult beverages and appetizers will be served so you must be 21+ to attend.
Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

10 Replies

msSaroun
3 years ago
Re: Win a Rare Invite to a Private Kiehl's Event! (Los Angeles, CA)

I love keeping my face well moisturized and just by using Kiehls Ultra Facial Cream. I totally get what I want and love.

Acrassy
3 years ago

I'm a fan of the Ultra Facial Cream as well, it's divine! Sorry I can't like it :( I don't have a facebook

MzShanon
insider
3 years ago
my favorite Kiehl's product

I absolutely adore the blue herbal cleanser. It makes me feel so refreshed and squeaky-clean!!!

marli09
3 years ago
RE: Win a Rare Invite to a Private Kiehl's Event! (Los Angeles, CA)

My favorite is the hand cream "Unusually Rich-But-Not-Greasy-At-All-Hand Cream".

Sroderick
3 years ago
I Heart Kiehl's!

To this day my favorite eye make-up remover is (and most likely always will be) Kiehl's Supremely Gentle Eye Make-up Remover. Unlike some of the super oily and liquid make-up removers this one doesn't leave a coating on my eyes after removing my makeup. It is, like the name suggests, supremeley gentle and doesn't burn or irritate my eyes, ever. Love, love, love it!

gsdjenny
3 years ago
Kiehls

Love the ultra facial cleanser!!!

jennay
3 years ago

Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve!! I'm a nurse and I wash my hands like 50+ times a shift so my hands get dry and cracked. The hand salve is my LIFE SAVER because it keeps my hands looking young and hydrated. I'd never go to work without it. Love.

TBjunkie
elite
3 years ago
My favorite Kiehl's prodict is...

Rare Earth Pore Refining Toner. The whole line is awesome but I especially love the fresh clean feeling this toner gives me. This event would be a dream to win an invite to!

steadyeddie925
allstar
3 years ago
My Kiehl's favorite

My favorite Kiehl's product is Facial Fuel.

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years ago
I'm a FB fan! LOVE their hand cream!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend