Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » My eyes are aging faster than the rest of me

Discussion

My eyes are aging faster than the rest of me

I am 33 yrs old and in good shape and my skin is good...but my eyes are naturally deep set and the skin has always been thin showing purple or darkness.  However in the last year or two especially recently they are darker and the skin is thinner and wrinkles show.  Makeup seems to make it worse...(note I dont wear makeup often) I do use Retin A and other skin products.  Is there anything surgicaly I can do?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

TheBlond
insider
3 years ago
RE: My eyes are aging faster than the rest of me

I have the same problem and I first noticed it when I was 36. My skin looks good, except for the wrinkles under my eyes that have become progressivly worse and are MUCH more noticable when I smile. I am going to try Botox before I look into other procedures, but I am interested in seeing the opinions of other responders.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend