Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Under eye circles= not fab!!!!

Discussion

Under eye circles= not fab!!!!

what is the best way to get rid of dark circles around your eyes? I drink plenty of water a day (10-12 glasses) and try to get at least 7 hours of sleep per night. And still I got circles/bags under my eyes (for about 2 months now)... Someone help!!! Or does anyone have any suggestions on some reaaly good (and affordable) concealers.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

TracyTB
allstar
3 years ago
Re: Under eye circles= not fab!!!!

Have you changed your routine or diet in the last two months (i.e. extra stress, less sleep than normal).  As far as concealers are concerned I'm a big fan of Narcissist from W3LL People.  Also check out this article on highly rated concealers (from our reader reviews).

Narcissist Concealer

aly7
elite
3 years ago
If you cant get rid of them, cover them up!:)

I love these concelers

Maybelline Double face perfecter (highlight and concelaer)- $10

benefit erase paste(pricey,but worth it)-$26

almay line smoothing conceler- about $6

Ulta conceler tip and highlight- $14

hope that helped!!

yckitsmary
allstar
3 years ago

usually when under eye circles stay for two months or longer, it may be permanant.

JadaMiranda
insider
3 years ago

Try using raw potatoes.  Dab potato extract on your eyes with a cotton.  Have been doing this for years and it works well.  It's a great alternative if I ran out of my Omorovicza Reviving eye cream.

karen_parker
3 years ago

I had dark circles and it turned out to be an iron deficiency. Other symproms were very dry lips and nails that broke easily and had ridges. I also craved eating ice cubes! All gone now that my iron (ferritin) levels are back to normal. You might want to get your blood checked. Good luck!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend