Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » Airbrush Makeup

Discussion

Airbrush Makeup

Hi Everyone,

I never posted a discussion before but I have been dying to get an airbrush system forever and I cant seem to decide which one is the best.. Ive heard so many mixed reviews for all the brands but I just wanted your opinions since I think this is the most awesome site for beauty reviews, your opinions matter =)

The one I am leaning towards is the Luminess Air Platinum, just because its portable and comes with a battery so you dont need an outlet. Plus, it has such a cute design and comes in cute little case. If anyone has tried this or would suggest another brand, please let me know!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

volta
elite
3 years ago
Re: Airbrush Makeup

I love the Temptu system. My friend owns one and I've used it a few times, so I'm saving up for my own. I think in addition since Sephora sells it, they have a very liberal return policy so if you don't like it, you can return it even after using it. Plus, they're more than happy to help you learn how to use it. 

makeupbyjanalyn
allstar
3 years ago
Thanks Volta!

The only hesitation I had about getting the Temptu system was that it seems like you can only use Temptu pods with the Temptu airbrush and with only one pod at a time. They do have a wide range of colors though so I will definetly look into it =)

Thanks Volta!

UrbanWarrior
3 years ago
Re: Airbrush Makeup

I don't know if this makes any difference, but Sephora is having a Beauty Insider Temptu sale this weekend ... 40% off ...

--------

My beauty blog:

urbanstateofmind.blogspot.com

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend