Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Wrinkles

Discussion

Wrinkles

Can anyone recommend a product that really firms your face.  I have been working diligently with creams, serums, sunscreen, exfoliation etc.  I wrote about this in another attempt.  Nothing seems to work, and it's been over a month that I have been applying tons of am and pm products for deep wrinkles on my cheeks.  Help!!  CaroleVonAllten

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

NotoriousGOT
insider
3 years ago
Olay Pro-X

I don't have deep wrinkles yet, but my mother (aged around 58) who has some deep expression lines swears by the new Olay Pro-X products. She is a hard woman to win over in terms of beauty and skin care products and she says she really likes this line of products. Hope this helps!

CaroleVonAllten
elite
3 years ago
Wrinkles

Thanks for the info.  Is Olay Pro-X a series of products?

JeanC7
insider
3 years ago
Re: Wrinkles

I agree with Nortorious that the Olay line is a good one to try, you can read reviews on amazon to get more of an idea.  I have also read that the best place to start is a prescription for retinol, but I find that too harsh.

I got great results from taking a hyaluronic acid supplement...it holds moisture in from the inside out.  Sort of dings out wrinkles like an auto repair shop. Also, since it holds water in, your face feels firm.  Good for eye and joint health, too.  Look for a natural source...I use Neocell.

TracyTB
allstar
3 years ago

I haven't had to use anything for deep wrinkles yet either, but I've heard really good feedback about hyaluronic acid. I've also heard that fish oils and oil of primrose oil are helpful.  If you want more specific anti-aging tips, check out our advice section for anti-aging on TotalBeauty.com or this helpful article on great anti-aging skin care ingredients.

tiffanyevelyn
insider
3 years ago

Patricia Wexler M.d. Dermatology Intensive Deep Wrinkle Treatment with Mmpi-20 & Retinol

Available at Bath and Body Works

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend