Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » fellow beauty junkie here i need advice ladies and gentlemen..please help!

Discussion

fellow beauty junkie here i need advice ladies and gentlemen..please help!

i am a mom to two babys but i'm also 26 and wanna look hot.. i usually buy my makeup from drugstores which i love total beauty junkie i've brought evverything i can afford from lipgloss to nail files.. but since my hubby knows i'm not feeling the best about myself he's letting me buy these two things i want from sephora.com i know for most thats the norm but for me it's a treat well anyway my question is i wanna get a mascara to make my eyes pop(cant find one at the drugstore and trust me i have tried) and a lip plumper.. any suggestions? thanksKiss

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

MeghanL
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Mascaras

This one is great for creating thicker ashes:

DiorShow Extase Mascara

and this one is great if you want longer looking lashes:

bareMinerals® Flawless Definition Mascara

good luck!

TheBlond
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
RE: fellow beauty junkie here i need advice ladies and gentlemen..please help!

I wear 2 mascaras at the same time. DiorShow first for thickness, followed by Sephora Full Action Extreme Effect for definition and length. Fusion Beauty makes the best plumpers in my opinion. They work great without the burning sensation of many other products, like Lip Venom. And they come in colors, so it would be like getting 2 for 1. Good luck & enjoy!

alictasia
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
What a thoughtful husband!

I also use Bare Minerals Flawless Definition mascara and love it.  As for a plumper, I'm not sure but I love the way BUXOM feels on my mouth...like a treat every time.  Can you break away for a trip to Sephora? and tell them that you are on a mom's day out and you need special care!

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: fellow beauty junkie here i need advice ladies and gentlemen..please help!

My fave mascara is actually drugstore!! Maybellie New York Volum' Express Turbo Boost.........good luck:)

melissa_stephens
insider
3 years ago
thank you ladies

thank you ladies so so much i really appreciate you taking the time to answer me i actually went on sephora yesterday and got :

DiorShow Iconic and too faced lip injection.. so cross your fingers for me! but thank you ladies again so so much your wonderfulKiss

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend