Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and...

Discussion

Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze

After the harsh winter we've all been through, a spring break is just want the doctor ordered (or at least what our internal doctor is demanding). Lucky for you we're giving away the two essentials you'll need to pack for the perfect spring vacation: the Canon PowerShot SX210IS and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel. Don't miss out on your chance to get "golden" and WIN these items.

Get Golden Giveaway

One lucky grand prize winner will get the Canon PowerShot SX210IS (valued at $299) paired with the L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Gel. 10 runner-up winners will win a bottle of L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel (streak-free, paraben-free and long-lasting, valued at $10.49).

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can contact you if you win). Then tell us where your dream spring break vacation would be by COMMENTING in this Thread by Wednesday March 30, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

253 Replies

TBjunkie
elite
3 years ago
My dream spring break

My dream spring break would be to visit the carribean...I dream of white sand beaches, blue green water and rum.

volta
elite
3 years ago
Re: Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze

My DREAM vacation would be the Maldives. I want to vacation in my very own hut on a private island. I want to scuba dive with the sharks and wade through the clearest aqua blue waters known to man. I want to know that I'm located on one of the smallest dots on an atlas. The Maldives are disappearing due to the coast washing it away, so I definitely need to go there before it's gone forever! I've seen so many pictures taken by people I know and it's stunning; I can't imagine the beauty of being there in person. I would definitely get a lovely golden tan there. Until then, I have to keep dreaming! Reality can be so harsh!

Stef42678
allstar
3 years ago
Dream Vacation

My dream vacation for spring break would be Hawaii or the Bahamas, somewhere warm and a place where I can relax on the beach.  I would love to win this prize!

aakittin
3 years ago
Family Vacation

My dream vacation would be to take my son to the mountains for the first time and with my husband. We were going to take him last Christmas but the money didnt let us so maybe one day down the road.

molly3
insider
3 years ago
Dream Spring Break

My dream Spring break would be a trip to London with my husband :D

evelyn_wakefield_goettner
3 years ago
Re: Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze

I would love to go to Jamaica.

shorekitten
insider
3 years ago
Spring Break

I would love to have a Spring Break in Israel, on the beach in Haifa.  Visit with my husband's family who I've never met.  He was in a very bad car accident the day after Christmas and just got out of the hospital, so his mother would love to lay eyes on him. I want to take pics of the country and his family.

Haifa

Tess_Serfling
3 years ago
My dream spring break vacation

My dream spring break vacation would be a week of sun, sand and surf along with all the seafood I could eat!  I would love to explore somewhere tropical and relax on the beach in between.  I absolutely love the sound of the surf in the evening after having spent a very long day out in the sun and on the sand.......

My dream vacation would be somewhere new, always.  I love to travel to places i've never been and explore the area.  I love history and am always interested in learning the history of places i've never been. 

In the spring I love admiring the new growth, the rebirth of the landscape is what I like to think of it as.  I absolutely adore flowers and lush scenery and dream of going places that offer an abundance of just that.

martha85
insider
3 years ago
Spring Break

So many places out there to see! I love nature, I love color, I can think of so many places. Mexico has some beautiful areas by the beach & the water is so warm too! Then there's Greece, so gorgeous & with so much history, never been there but I'm sure it's mesmerizing...

jeni27
allstar
3 years ago
dream spring break vacation

My dream spring break vacation would be in Cancun, Mexico for all of those beautiful sights.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend