Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and...

Discussion

Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze

After the harsh winter we've all been through, a spring break is just want the doctor ordered (or at least what our internal doctor is demanding). Lucky for you we're giving away the two essentials you'll need to pack for the perfect spring vacation: the Canon PowerShot SX210IS and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel. Don't miss out on your chance to get "golden" and WIN these items.

Get Golden Giveaway

One lucky grand prize winner will get the Canon PowerShot SX210IS (valued at $299) paired with the L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Gel. 10 runner-up winners will win a bottle of L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel (streak-free, paraben-free and long-lasting, valued at $10.49).

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can contact you if you win). Then tell us where your dream spring break vacation would be by COMMENTING in this Thread by Wednesday March 30, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

253 Replies

wadhapal
3 years ago
Re: Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze

I love the rain so my dream spring break vacay would be Seattle! I've heard it's beautiful and I've never been. Wink

cobird2
3 years ago
Dream Spring Break

My dream for spring break is a trip to Hawaii. We would fly to one of the Hawaiian Islands and then cruise from there to see some of the other islands.

This has been a dream for a long time so I really hope to win.Cool

debbie_leonard
3 years ago
my dream spring vacation

mine would be colorado and the reason for that is my brother lives there and it has been a very long time since i have seen him !! so that would be the greatest vacation for me!!reuniting with a loved one!!

angela_stinnett_lopez
3 years ago
Dream Vacation

Oh, how I love to dream of sandy beaches & warm breezy winds.  My favorite Dream Spring Break Vacation would have to be Tela, Honduras.  People say it is a little slice of heaven.  I lust over the gorgeous online photos of Tela.  Tela is along the Honduras Caribbean coast.  I've heard folks go there to say for a day or two & end up staying for a week.  They say time stands still in Tela.  Yes, Tela is my dream destination. . . . . . One day I'll make it over there. 

connie_doorknob
3 years ago
Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze

i would love to go anywhere that has a water fall to lay next to so i could feel the cool mist of water, hear the running water, feel the cool mist from the water fall, smell the flowers in bloom it would be like a piece of heaven!!

toddfan
allstar
3 years ago
Re: Contest

Hawaii.

katie_picklesimer
3 years ago
Dream Spring Break

I would love to visit Paris in the Spring! :)

hello476
insider
3 years ago
A dream spring break vacation

would be in New York and I would be shopping :)

loriw77
3 years ago
Best Spring Break

This year we had the best family spring break skiing in Breckenridge, Colorado!

suzanna_gonzalez
3 years ago
: Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bro

Spring Break I would love to be in the Bahamas just dreaming I guess. Sunny beach weather, warm sand clear blue waters. I can just picture myself there right now. 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend