Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and...

Discussion

Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze

After the harsh winter we've all been through, a spring break is just want the doctor ordered (or at least what our internal doctor is demanding). Lucky for you we're giving away the two essentials you'll need to pack for the perfect spring vacation: the Canon PowerShot SX210IS and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel. Don't miss out on your chance to get "golden" and WIN these items.

Get Golden Giveaway

One lucky grand prize winner will get the Canon PowerShot SX210IS (valued at $299) paired with the L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Gel. 10 runner-up winners will win a bottle of L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel (streak-free, paraben-free and long-lasting, valued at $10.49).

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can contact you if you win). Then tell us where your dream spring break vacation would be by COMMENTING in this Thread by Wednesday March 30, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

253 Replies

jayboo5
insider
3 years ago
Dream Spring Break Vacation

My dream vacation right now would be to go to Hawaii with my husband.  Just the sand, the sun, the drinks and relaxation together - ahh...bliss!

kly01
3 years ago
Re: Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze

My dream spring vacation would be wine tasting in Napa.  Doesn't it just sound relaxing??

carol_welter_stoike
3 years ago
Hawaii

I would take a dream vacation to Hawaii. My husband and I would enjoy the beaches and sunsets!

bunni_lee
3 years ago
Tahiti!

My dream spring break vacation would be Tahiti.  I've always wanted to go there to see the beautiful white sand and clear blue water.  I want to stay in one of the bungalows and fall asleep to the serene sound of the ocean.  It seems so relaxing!

spurnky
allstar
3 years ago

My dream spring break vacation would be to go to Spain, and then travel all over Europe.  Thanks!!  Smile

kimberly_wood
3 years ago
contest

I would absolutely love to win this beautiful camera and tanning gel. My ideal spring break vacation would be Disney World in Paris. I think it would be absolutely beautiful and I would just love to get to vist every Disney at least one time each.

beautyguru_24_7
allstar
3 years ago
Golden child

My step-daughter broke her camera right before Christmas but she wanted clothes instead of a new camera.  I wanted to get her the camera as well but with having a teenager comes expensive clothing needs.  I'd love to be able to give her another camera, and I'll make good use of the self tanning gel, so it's a win-win!

evrywoman
3 years ago

I would love to take this camera on My Dream Spring Break Vacation to the Mirval Spa in Arizonia, I have been wanting to go for so long.

erin_lowrey
3 years ago
dream spring vacation

erin_lowrey
3 years ago
dream spring vacation LA QUINTA

la quinta Palm Springs..... the mountains surround la quinta and every street,shouse, anything is absolutely perfectly landscaped and gorgeous! great for golfing or lounging by the pool!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend