Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and...

Discussion

Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze

After the harsh winter we've all been through, a spring break is just want the doctor ordered (or at least what our internal doctor is demanding). Lucky for you we're giving away the two essentials you'll need to pack for the perfect spring vacation: the Canon PowerShot SX210IS and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel. Don't miss out on your chance to get "golden" and WIN these items.

Get Golden Giveaway

One lucky grand prize winner will get the Canon PowerShot SX210IS (valued at $299) paired with the L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Gel. 10 runner-up winners will win a bottle of L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel (streak-free, paraben-free and long-lasting, valued at $10.49).

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can contact you if you win). Then tell us where your dream spring break vacation would be by COMMENTING in this Thread by Wednesday March 30, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

253 Replies

B4ZDawn
3 years ago
My dream spring break vacation would be......

To be able to go back to southern California. I lived in Vista for years, but because of my divorce I had to move to Colorado Springs to be with family. I am not a cold weather person at all. I have not been back in over 6 years. I love CA!!  Cool 

Phoenix11
insider
3 years ago
Dream Vacation

I've always wanted to go to the Caribbean, & even more so this year given the cold & rainy weather.

yvette_jones
insider
3 years ago
camera

it would be fun to own a camera again i havent had one in about 30 years swear

melinda42
3 years ago
Vacation?!

I would love to take a vacation this year, anywhere there's a warm sun, sand, and a beach!

carmene13
3 years ago
dream spring break vacation

Las Vegas where there is a lot going on and have good chance of nice weather

dena_clifton
3 years ago
My dream spring break vacation...

Hawaii! I'd love to visit where my parents met and got married.

colie_t
3 years ago
..Vacation of my Dreams..

I can say I just got home from the Spring Break vacation of my dreams. My boyfriend and I went to Daytona Bike week and than to The Florida Keys. Im hoping to make that dream vacation spot a place I call home soon.. Beautiful wouldnt even come close to what it was really like. The last night we were there it was a full moon, that was my deciding point that snowy Wisconsin isn't for me !

joyce_elybrewer
3 years ago
VACATION

MY DREAM VACATION WOULD BE TO TAKE A TRAIN ACROSS THE SOUTHERN PART OF CANADA FROM COAST TO COAST AND VIEW ALL THE BEAUTIFUL SIGHTS OF THE MOUNTAINS AND FLATLANDS THAT STILL HOLD WILD LIFE IN THEIR NATURAL SETTING.

hpfreak2011
3 years ago
Dream Vacation

My dream vacation would be a trip to England. I would love to travel all over England and see all of their famous landmarks.

jeanne_m_sprague
3 years ago
Spring Vacation

My ideal vacation would be to visit a very dear friend in California.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend