Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and...

Discussion

Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze

After the harsh winter we've all been through, a spring break is just want the doctor ordered (or at least what our internal doctor is demanding). Lucky for you we're giving away the two essentials you'll need to pack for the perfect spring vacation: the Canon PowerShot SX210IS and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel. Don't miss out on your chance to get "golden" and WIN these items.

Get Golden Giveaway

One lucky grand prize winner will get the Canon PowerShot SX210IS (valued at $299) paired with the L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Gel. 10 runner-up winners will win a bottle of L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel (streak-free, paraben-free and long-lasting, valued at $10.49).

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can contact you if you win). Then tell us where your dream spring break vacation would be by COMMENTING in this Thread by Wednesday March 30, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

253 Replies

yckitsmary
allstar
3 years ago
Dream Spring Break Vacation.

I would love to go to Tahiti. Even though the food there is expensive, it will be worth it.

Minka73
insider
3 years ago
Dream Spring Break

My dream Spring break would be a week of hiking and hitting spas in Sedona, AZ. It is so beautiful, and serene there. Getting a great massage after a long day of hiking and scenic views would be icing on the cake!

Trudchen
insider
3 years ago
Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze

I would LOVE to go to to Hawaii for spring break! Sun, sea, great food and culture.

dearsweetthing
3 years ago
My dream spring vacation.

Barbados- enough said!

joann_bally
3 years ago
Dream

HAWAII  for sure

I want to go visit there so bad :)

Thanks 

lamar_scott
3 years ago
Dream Spring Break Vacation

My dream spring vacation would be a girl trip to Hawaii with my daughter, sister and best girlfriends.

manders21
3 years ago
Dream spring break :)

my dream vacation: san sebastian, spain!

veronica_carstarphen
3 years ago
Re: Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze

dream spring break: a cruise

boxofTea
3 years ago
dream vacation

the south of France

velinadevi
3 years ago
Re: Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze

a marooned island with my soul mate......Innocent

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend