Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and...

Discussion

Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze

After the harsh winter we've all been through, a spring break is just want the doctor ordered (or at least what our internal doctor is demanding). Lucky for you we're giving away the two essentials you'll need to pack for the perfect spring vacation: the Canon PowerShot SX210IS and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel. Don't miss out on your chance to get "golden" and WIN these items.

Get Golden Giveaway

One lucky grand prize winner will get the Canon PowerShot SX210IS (valued at $299) paired with the L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Gel. 10 runner-up winners will win a bottle of L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel (streak-free, paraben-free and long-lasting, valued at $10.49).

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can contact you if you win). Then tell us where your dream spring break vacation would be by COMMENTING in this Thread by Wednesday March 30, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

253 Replies

drama_queen2
3 years ago
dream spring break

My mom and I are both in college right now studying for our degrees and my dream spring break vacation would be to take her to the beach so she could just relax and not have to worry about grades, bills, or any of the other worries she has!

xxslayeress_xx
3 years ago
I've never been out of Florida!

Gah, silly as it sounds my dream vacation is to go to New York.

I love photography and NY seems like an interesting place to photograph in. 

kimberley_lattakim
3 years ago
spring break

My choice would be Maui-for two of course, not too much fun all alone!!

kristen_murphy
3 years ago
Dream Spring Break Vacation

I would love to go to Cyprus or Mykonos. I'd want to go somewhere gorgeous and rich in history.

margaret_maggie_porter
3 years ago
giveaway

My dream vacation would be to Hawaii!

denise62702
3 years ago
Re: Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze

My dream vacation would be in the Grand Canyon. I LOVE the mountains!

BrenBren
insider
3 years ago
dream spring break vacation

california...never been there

paula_caudill
3 years ago
Dream spring break vacation

I would love to go to Paris, France! That's is my dream spring vacation :)

chrissiemz
3 years ago
My dream Spring Break Vacation would be on a beach

My dream spring break vacation would be on a beach somewhere in florida maybe anywhere Hawaii never been would love to go someday to a beach : )

Goldie9899
3 years ago
Down under...

My dream spring break vacation would be to go to Australia! I have wanted to go there since I was around 15, because one of my close friends is from there and she would always tell me all about the country, and show me pictures of everything...it looks like such an amazing, beautiful place and seems so different from where I live in New York. 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend