Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and...

Discussion

Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze

After the harsh winter we've all been through, a spring break is just want the doctor ordered (or at least what our internal doctor is demanding). Lucky for you we're giving away the two essentials you'll need to pack for the perfect spring vacation: the Canon PowerShot SX210IS and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel. Don't miss out on your chance to get "golden" and WIN these items.

Get Golden Giveaway

One lucky grand prize winner will get the Canon PowerShot SX210IS (valued at $299) paired with the L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Gel. 10 runner-up winners will win a bottle of L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel (streak-free, paraben-free and long-lasting, valued at $10.49).

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can contact you if you win). Then tell us where your dream spring break vacation would be by COMMENTING in this Thread by Wednesday March 30, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

253 Replies

amy_raeder
3 years ago
Dream Spring Break Vaca!

My dream spring break vacation would be going to Cabo St. Lucia!!  Or anywhere outside of WI that is warm this time of year...I'm not picky a vacation is a vacation!!

stephanie_rae_guadagnoli
3 years ago
Re: Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze

On a yacht in the Mediterranean!

julybug17
3 years ago
Re: Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze

My dream vacation would be going to Italy.

renee_holmes
3 years ago

My dream spring break vacation would be a spa getaway somewhere warm and tropical!

Awiii1
3 years ago
dream vacation

My dream vacation would be visiting the French Polynesian Islands.

amanda_fullmer
3 years ago
Getting Golden

My spring break dream vacation would be an all inclusive one week stay at a sandals resort with my boyfriend.  Very romantic, our own pool that we can swim in anytime and right up to our room!

Onemoreword
3 years ago
Dream Spring Break Vacation

My dream spring break vacation would be taking a road-trip to California with my girlfriends! 

ashmarie
insider
3 years ago
My dream vacation....

Would be anywhere tropical and beautiful. Such as Hawaii or Aruba or really anywhere with sand and surf. I want to lay on the beach, soak up the sun, and feel the breeze.

Nelly_1
3 years ago
Dream Spring Break

My spring break dream vacation would to Paris,France = )

ileana_martinez_hudson
3 years ago
Spring Break Vacation!! ;-) Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPower​Shot SX210IS Digital Camera and

I would go to Greece sit on a Boat and get golden brown all while FISHING!! ;-)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend