Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and...

Discussion

Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze

After the harsh winter we've all been through, a spring break is just want the doctor ordered (or at least what our internal doctor is demanding). Lucky for you we're giving away the two essentials you'll need to pack for the perfect spring vacation: the Canon PowerShot SX210IS and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel. Don't miss out on your chance to get "golden" and WIN these items.

Get Golden Giveaway

One lucky grand prize winner will get the Canon PowerShot SX210IS (valued at $299) paired with the L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Gel. 10 runner-up winners will win a bottle of L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel (streak-free, paraben-free and long-lasting, valued at $10.49).

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can contact you if you win). Then tell us where your dream spring break vacation would be by COMMENTING in this Thread by Wednesday March 30, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

253 Replies

Amylynnxx
3 years ago
Re: Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze

i would LOVE to visit Hawaii. Friends of mine have been there and it's just beautiful.

jenjen71
3 years ago
My Dream Spring Break

My dream vacation would be to travel to Italy, Spain and France to indulge in all the wonderful food and culture with my husband and two daughters!

TheQueen30
3 years ago
Dream Vacation

My dream vacation would be 1 month hopping around all the Caribbean Islands.Cool

sandra_snell
3 years ago
my dream spring break vacation

I DREAM OF BEING AT DISNEY WORLD TAKING PICTURES OF MY 2 GRANDSONS WITH MY CANONPOWERSHOT SUNNIN AND FUNNIN WITH MY BEAUTIFUL L'OREAL PARIS SUBLIME BRONZE GLOW!

carrie_wallace
3 years ago
dream vaca

my dream vacation is to go to bora bora!!! thats where i have planned to go on my honeymoon since i was 14!! i want to stay in an over the water bungalow!! i can't wait to make my dream a reality one day!!

AdventureErica
3 years ago
Spring vacay

The best place to sport a nice bronze glow would be Hawaii or Kuai or the Bahamas...any one of those will do just fine!

jenny_jurjevich
3 years ago
Dream Vacation

ITALY!!!

KillaKitty
insider
3 years ago
Dream Vacation

My dream vacation this spring break would be to aid Japan's earthquake victims. I have a Japanese co-worker who has taught me much about Japanese culture and the solidarity of the Japanese people is inspriing.

Since I wouldn't be able to tan as much in Japan as in a tropical destination, L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Gel would still give the sun-kissed tan I needed to prove that I had a great spring break vacation!

nikita_nik
insider
3 years ago
Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronz

My dream spring break vacation would be HAWAII. Just waiting for the lucky day!! 

IamLilyMunster
3 years ago
Dream Spring Vacation

My Dream Spring Break Vacation would be to go to Ireland. 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend