Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and...

Discussion

Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze

After the harsh winter we've all been through, a spring break is just want the doctor ordered (or at least what our internal doctor is demanding). Lucky for you we're giving away the two essentials you'll need to pack for the perfect spring vacation: the Canon PowerShot SX210IS and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel. Don't miss out on your chance to get "golden" and WIN these items.

Get Golden Giveaway

One lucky grand prize winner will get the Canon PowerShot SX210IS (valued at $299) paired with the L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Gel. 10 runner-up winners will win a bottle of L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel (streak-free, paraben-free and long-lasting, valued at $10.49).

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can contact you if you win). Then tell us where your dream spring break vacation would be by COMMENTING in this Thread by Wednesday March 30, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

253 Replies

sweetart
3 years ago
Anywhere WARM...!

I'm so sick of winter...

Kammi1
insider
3 years ago
Spring Break Vacation dream

I would def want to go to Seattle to visit my long time male friend. That has been my dream is to see him after so many years since middle school days. Either he comes to Hawaii or I go to Seattle. Seeing him would makes lights my life up.

Jewelrydesigner
allstar
3 years ago
Florence/Tuscany - where my husband and I honeymooned 10 years ago!

My husband and I celebrated our tenth wedding anniversary in September. It's been a very long time since we could afford to go on vacation. A Spring Break vacation in Florence and the surrounding Tuscan towns like Siena would be a romantic dream come true...especially if we could capture the memories with a Canon PowerShot SX210IS! My husband LOVES his Canon PowerShot (which I gave him as a gift), and I'd love to have one of my own so we both could take pictures! And since neither of us will allow ourselves to get much of a tan, the L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Gel would be wonderful, too!

Thank you for the opportunity to enter to win this terriffic prize!

jules79
insider
3 years ago
My ultimate spring break

would be to go to the Isle of man to visit relatives I've never met in person! :D

robin_woodbury
3 years ago
Spring Break

My fiance and I just found out we are expecting, and we are dreaming of Belize before baby for Spring Break! The second largest barrier reef is there, and although I've never snorkled before, I heard it's just breathtaking!

amanda_owens
insider
3 years ago
Wishing for sand between my toes!

I would love to travel to Pensacola, Florida for Spring Break! I went there a couple of years ago for a wedding and loved it! I did make it to the beach for one day and I have never seen so many unique sea shells in my life! This is a vacation spot I will try to visit again soon.

kelly_fought
3 years ago
dream spring break

I would love to spend spring break in Charleston, S.C. and nearby Folly Beach.  I love the natural beauty, the history, food and culture...and SHOPPING of the beautiful east coast city.  I just can't decide if I'd take my kids or not!

aqrose
3 years ago
Re: Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze

I would say New Zealand but I guess it would be fall for them when it's our spring, LOL! So my 2nd choice would be the UK and go on garden tours!

KatsuChiika
3 years ago
Not so Typical

I like colder weather because I already live in a warm, sunny place, so my perfect spring break would be in Japan.  It's really nice in the spring, and not too hot.  I've went for a tour during the spring and it was so nice, and beautiful, plus I could see the cherry blossoms!

debramp
3 years ago
dream

My dream spring break vacation would definitely be the Greek Islands - Naxos, Paros, Mykonos, Santorini. Gorgeous blue sky and ocean and great fresh food, wonderful people! So amazing!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend