Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and...

Discussion

Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze

After the harsh winter we've all been through, a spring break is just want the doctor ordered (or at least what our internal doctor is demanding). Lucky for you we're giving away the two essentials you'll need to pack for the perfect spring vacation: the Canon PowerShot SX210IS and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel. Don't miss out on your chance to get "golden" and WIN these items.

Get Golden Giveaway

One lucky grand prize winner will get the Canon PowerShot SX210IS (valued at $299) paired with the L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Gel. 10 runner-up winners will win a bottle of L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel (streak-free, paraben-free and long-lasting, valued at $10.49).

How to Enter: First, fill out your basic info in THIS FORM (so we can contact you if you win). Then tell us where your dream spring break vacation would be by COMMENTING in this Thread by Wednesday March 30, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST. Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

253 Replies

MammaBird6
insider
3 years ago
Dream Spring Break Vacation

I would have to say my dream spring break vacation would be to see my Mom in Hawaii on Waikiki Beach. Not only is it Paradise but Seeing my Mom would be Wonderful!!

tracyh71
3 years ago
dream spring break vacation

my dream spring break location would be anywhere as long as it is with my bff!

betty_neale
3 years ago
My Dream Spring Break Vacation

As long as we're dreaming, I'd love to spend a month in Costa Rica!

lili_bee_lee
3 years ago
DIsneyland where else!

There's something about Disneyland that I just love...Get my tan on while I am in sunny California as well :)

michellec3
3 years ago
My Dream Spring Break Vacation

Would have to be in Hawaii!! Never been there!

tiffanyevelyn
insider
3 years ago
Dream Spring Break Vacation would be ANYWHERE NOT RAINING!!

RAQU3L
3 years ago
Re: Get Golden this Spring with a CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze

I would love to be able to spend it in Austrailia w. my tbff/

giggles6589
3 years ago
My Dream Vaca Spot

Would be to Barbados, I havent been there since I was 9 and all I can remember or think about that trip is visiting all the different local beaches and how pretty and clear some were and how rocky or fun they were to go to at night while it was raining. Would be a completely different experience at this age so I cant wait to get back there and explore the country as an adult. Also to see my grandfather who moved back there after being in America for the greater portion of my life.

QuicksilverQueen.com
3 years ago
Dream Spring Break Vacation...

Mine would be Scotland. I've wanted to visit there for years!

michelle_spayde
3 years ago
CanonPowerShot SX210IS Digital Camera and L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze

I live in Florida, so MY ideal spring break would be a cabin in the mountains where it's still cool!!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend