Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » If I Was to Start a Blog/Youtube Channel...

Discussion

If I Was to Start a Blog/Youtube Channel...

What would be some tutorials, how-tos, or looks you might want to see on it?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

makeupbyjanalyn
allstar
3 years ago
Do it!!

I was thinking of doing the same thing but I dont have the balls!! lol

I love watching haul videos and reviews for products as well as tips and advice just to see different techniques from different artists.

One thing I would love to see is a YouTuber doing makeup on someone else. Most of the videos and blogs out there just do makeup on themselves, which of course is easier so I would like to see more of that. It would give people of different ages, skintones, ethnicities, etc. more options and actually show how a real makeup artist works with different clients.

This is great! I hope you decide to do it =)))

zhanna_schonfeld
3 years ago
Maybe some prom makeup/hair ideas?

Go for it :) I think Prom would be a good place to start since it's that season, and everyone is searching for that perfect look. Or maybe do a version of some music video look, it doesn't matter as long as it's something creative that you like. Also if you're not yet comfortable getting in front of the camera you can first try posting on Obsesh.com. You can submit looks in pictures with written tutorials and start building your fan base there. Good luck! 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend