Home » Community » Message Boards » All About Nails » What is your favorite nail polish brand?

Discussion

What is your favorite nail polish brand?

What is your favorite nail polish brand and why? I'll start first. My favorite nail polish brand is 'China Glaze' because I absolutely LOVE the colors and it doesn't chip easily. Update: Forget China Glaze! OPI is amazing! It lasts me for a week (sometimes longer), it's so shiny, the colors are amazing...

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

25 Replies

sandyc
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: What is your favorite nail polish brand?

joan rivers nail polish is pretty good to ,stays on a good amount of time you can find it on qvc.

TracyTB
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago

Recently started using Essie and am loving it. Highly recommend it.

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 11 months ago
Nail Polish

I agree, OPI is the best.  I just bought the new Pirates of the Caribbean black polish over royal blue.  The crackling effect is awesome.  You've got to try it. 

TracyTB
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago

Carole, please up load a photo. That sounds really cool! I'm going to see pirates tonight! Can't wait.

Supernaturalfan
insider
2 years, 11 months ago

Like Nichole, I like Sally Hansen.  I also like Revlon and L'oreal.  LOL, I never heard of most of those other brands.  The affordable, drugstore stuff works for me and always did.

For decades, I used Cutex, but I haven't seen them around in years.  They still make polish remover, but their polishes seem to have disappeared completely!

DevranM
insider
2 years, 10 months ago

My 2 favorites are Essie & OPI. Essie has such a great range of matte colors and their seasonal collections are always fun to choose from. Both brands' polish also last a good week or so! :) I'm also happy that Essie is being sold in more retail locations now like Rite and Aid, Target and Bed Bath & Beyond!

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
Nail polish brand

I just had my acrylic nails done today with bright green China Glaza and OPI purple crackle polish.  What a GREAT look.  I used to only use OPI, but I also like China Glaza because of the colors.

hollymackerel
insider
2 years, 10 months ago

OPI and Essie, but Sally Hansen Insta-Dri for when I'm fed up with waiting!

EnkaOwakura
insider
2 years, 9 months ago

I don't live in the US, so I don't have access to many brands and colors/styles I would like to try. However, of the ones available, I like OPI and China Glaze a lot :D the colors are amazing and they last a lot; I am an art student so I usually get paint on them on day one, so maybe I'm not they best judge :P

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 7 months ago
China Glaze is one of my favorites. As well as Opi, Essie, and Orly.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend