Home » Community » Message Boards » All About Nails » What is your favorite nail polish brand?

Discussion

What is your favorite nail polish brand?

What is your favorite nail polish brand and why? I'll start first. My favorite nail polish brand is 'China Glaze' because I absolutely LOVE the colors and it doesn't chip easily. Update: Forget China Glaze! OPI is amazing! It lasts me for a week (sometimes longer), it's so shiny, the colors are amazing...

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

25 Replies

Miss_Vicki
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: What is your favorite nail polish brand?

It's a toss-up between OPI and China Glaze. Both last a good while and come in a variety of colors.

sandyc
insider
2 years, 11 months ago

opi because it last along time before chipping.

JeanC7
insider
3 years ago

Lippmann! She has some pretty, pale shades that never look chipped.  I also like her hand cream.

volta
elite
3 years ago

It depends on the occasion. I like Opi for more "office-approved" colors, but I too like China Glaze for more wild colors. I have WAY too much nail polish.

TracyTB
allstar
3 years ago

Personally I'm a huge fan of Zoya.  Great colors, the polish lasts a long time and I like that it is toulene and formaldehyde free. 

I am loving this teal shade with glitter from Zoya right now. 

Zoya Glitter Nail Polish

TheBlond
insider
3 years ago
RE: What is your favorite nail polish brand?

I'm an OPI addict. I've never counted how many bottles I have, but there's lots. Here's my 'starry night' look:

nails.jpg

heena_shah
insider
2 years, 11 months ago

My favourite nail colour brand is oriflame as it is very smooth lasts long and i find a huge range of colours they all attrack me plus satisfy me a lot.

steste
2 years, 11 months ago

CND is my fav!  lasts forever but it is hard to find.  :(

NicholeVS
2 years, 11 months ago

I love Sally Hansen.  Affordable, accesible and good quality Cool

sandyc
insider
2 years, 11 months ago

opi ,is a little on the pricey side , but the color are very rich or light depending on the color you have.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend