Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » AVOCADO OIL?

Discussion

AVOCADO OIL?

Ive used avocado's to make facial masks and I know you can use it in your hair, but I was wondering about avocado oil, i saw some at CVS the other day and it was only $3 so I bought it. Ive been skeptical to use it though. I want to make sure I can use it on my face. I think I read somewhere that you can mix a little with your moisturizer and it helps with dry skin. Has anyone ever used this on their face or hair?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

alictasia
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
I have!

Avocado oil was recommended to me by an aesthetician after I found out that my allergies would prevent me from using many over the counter products.  She told me to place a drop on my finger and just dot it around my eyes for its SUPER moisturizing properties.  It works, and just a little dab will do 'ya. ;-)

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: AVOCADO OIL?

I have used it as well and love it.  If you're prone to break outs anywhere though, use it very sparingly.  I sometimes get breakouts on my forehead and when I put too much oil on that area, it breaks out even more so.  So just be mindful if you have problem areas like tme.  A little does go a along way.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend