Home » Community » Message Boards » » Hosting a Skin Care Party

Discussion

Hosting a Skin Care Party

I have received an e-mail from Total Beauty about having the opportunity the host a skin care party for me and up to 10 friends. When I tried clicking on the link to access the survey it says that it has been disabled to ensure that users to not enter more than once. I had just gotten the e-mail so I am not sure how I have already been entered. After this I logged into Total Beauty and a pop up asked if I would like to host the party *again*. I tried clicking on the survey link once more but it said the same thing; it has been disabled because I had tried to enter more than once. I am quite sure I never entered to host a party before. Did Total Beauty perhaps remember my information from another give away and I got entered automatically? Has any one else had this issue? I would really love to host this I have never done anything like it before so any answers would be greatly appreciated.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

hilaryaustin
2 years, 10 months ago
thanks

thanks for the provided link below since I was redirected to the first attempt I have made. Somehow I find it useful and glad you provided it. Keep it up since I am following the post and threads thanks again!

hilary@austin.com

Venetian Beauty Reviews

alictasia
elite
3 years ago
I hope this link helps...

http://surveys.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=2090677

try this link...it was on total beauty's facebook page

pynkNymphette
allstar
3 years ago
Re: Hosting a Skin Care Party

Thanks for trying to help me out. It still says I have already entered so I guess they have my info. :]

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend