Home » Community » Message Boards » » How do you select members as a fan? I like a few members blogs and wanted to...

Discussion

How do you select members as a fan? I like a few members blogs and wanted to add them

but I didn't know what page to do that on.  Is there a place where we can add them as "I'm a fan of"? Or do you have to be a friend and request it? How does that work.  Sorry I'm still trying to figure out some of the features on the site. 

Thanks!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

TheBlond
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
RE: How do you select members as a fan? I like a few members blogs and wanted to add them

Hi, You select the person and then click Add to friends on the left side of their profile. That will prompt a message to be sent to them that you've added them as a fan and give them the option to add you as a friend.

HealthyLivingNaturalBeauty
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: How do you select members as a fan? I like a few members blogs and wanted to add them

Thanks!

toddfan
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Fan

I'm not computer savvy. I basically point and click for contests. Where on this site do you go to find out  about this?

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend