Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Skin Care Giveaway: Enter for a Chance to Win High Protein Face Care from...

Discussion

Skin Care Giveaway: Enter for a Chance to Win High Protein Face Care from Mama Mio ($242 value)

Did you know that we have 57 facial muscles? It's true. We exercise the muscles in our bodies to improve our looks, so why not do the same for our face? Mama Mio is making it easier than ever to do so. Their High Protein Face Care combined with facial exercises (how-tos included with the set of products) can help define your cheeks, de-bag eyes, plump your lips, firm your chin and de-furrow your brows. Pretty promising, huh? The best part? You have a chance to win these items.

Mama Mio High Protein Face CareFirst fill out this short form, then taken this simple survey to test your facial fitness knowledge and share why you're worthy of winning by commenting below in this THREAD by Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.  We will pick five lucky winners to receive the entire Face Care collection (a $242 value). Good Luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

92 Replies

aly7
elite
3 years ago
Re: Skin Care Giveaway: Enter for a Chance to Win High Protein Face Care from Mama Mio ($242 value)

I wont say that I am better than anyone here, or try to convince I deserve this prize more. EVERYONE deserves this! The survey asks how the prettiest person is. It is not the skinny one or the one that has had botox. NOPE! It is the one that may not be super beautiful, but still shines. All women should shine. Thank you for the giveaway, and good luck everyone!

mollydo
3 years ago
Skin Care Giveaway: Enter for a Chance to Win High Protein Face Care from Mama Mio

I deserve to win because I need it and probably want it worse than most! Laughing

vegasvikk
3 years ago
gimme my mama mio

i'm not the best or most deserving

neither husband or children am i serving

but i can say with much brio

what awesome products are mama mio

if i'm lucky, you're to choose me

a fantastic spokeswoman would I be

i would use your products daily

skin aglow no more shone palely

so to wrap this little ditty

thank you for your attention pick me!

doszapatos
3 years ago
I'm an early adopter!

If I win, I'll spread the word to all my friends and family about Mama Mio's wonder!

tonyjo
insider
3 years ago
Mama Mia Skincare.

It would be a blessing to win this awesome gift.  I haven't bought anything new for myself in such a long time.  After my husband died; a series of unfortunate events has caused me to move back home.  At the age of 42 I feel like I'm in a timewarp.  HELP! 

candy11024
3 years ago
Why am I worthy?

I've never won anything in my life!!  I'm 52, married, mother of two boys. 5 year Breast Cancer survivor, and I work full time to support my family. I'm tired, and I so deserve a little pampering, but I can so not afford such an extravagance. Just once??

Thanks for the opportunity...

ecocat
3 years ago
Wrinkles???

I am starting to see crowfeet about my eyes.  It is definitely a sign of getting old.

melissa_kaye_roberson
3 years ago
Free Beauty Products

Do I have to do anything else besides posting a message to win products? I would really love some new beauty stuff to look hot for summer!

lynn2u54022
insider
3 years ago
skin care giveaway

everybody is worthy of winning - but I sure could use this.  Winter has been tough on my skin.  These sound like just the products I need - especially the debagging of eyes

jennyhdg
3 years ago
Re: Any beauity products

Not only have I ever one anything but to be able to receive free samples and prizes would be great. I'm a stay at home mother and dont get out much so I would be thrilled to win something!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend